Using Avery Mailing Labels for Pedal Graphics?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Forum rules
The DIY forum is for personal projects (things that are not for sale, not in production), info sharing, peer to peer assistance. No backdoor spamming (DIY posts that are actually advertisements for your business). No clones of in-production pedals. If you have concerns or questions, feel free to PM admin. Thanks so much!

Using Avery Mailing Labels for Pedal Graphics?

Postby SirBlend12 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:43 pm

Has anyone tried this? They make clear labels in a few sizes, one that is perfect for a 1590B and another that is perfect for a 1590A. Do they stick well? How is the color?
Dude, a ball pit is not... weren't you ever a little kid? Ya know, a ball pit, with the plastic balls and you'd jump in it... it's not a gay bar!
SirBlend12

committed
committed

Re: Using Avery Mailing Labels for Pedal Graphics?

Postby Saturnine10 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:47 pm

I probably wouldnt use Avery labels.. I've had really good luck with the Testors brand printable water slide decals though :thumb:

Saturnine10

interested
interested

Re: Using Avery Mailing Labels for Pedal Graphics?

Postby SirBlend12 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:11 pm

That's what I was afraid. I figured they wouldn't work, but hey, no harm in checking.

Those boxes look tasty, btw. I'll look into those decals.
Dude, a ball pit is not... weren't you ever a little kid? Ya know, a ball pit, with the plastic balls and you'd jump in it... it's not a gay bar!
SirBlend12

committed
committed

Return to DIY Effects