Anyone heard from Hex Electrics?

Re: Anyone heard from Hex Electrics?

Postby conky » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:13 am

Hex wrote:Well shit, Clifton, I didn't straight up call you an asshole but I guess you assumed it was referring to you. You have to admit you were a complete bastard of a customer! Especially when you made up your mind you didn't want the amp, right? Literally the snarkiest person I've ever dealt with. Good times!

Yeah, the ol "Hang on to this dudes money for a year and keep him in the dark the whole time" ruse. Good times, indeed. I gotta say though, you must be working on the communication skills because ever since our first email this is the fastest and longest response ive ever gotten from you. Too bad I dont care to hear it anymore though.
conky

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby gnomethrone » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:07 am

good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Hex » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:48 pm

Well I'm still a bit lethargic with my communication skills.
Thing is, with these amps, we will only ask for a small deposit to secure someone's place in line 25% to 50% and guarantee a build for them in the order deposits were received. This is not how we make a living so we can easily fund our own builds.
Deposits are 100% refundable at any time for any reason. I don't think there's many custom amp builders that will do that. We understand it's hard to wait when you want something and hope people understand why it might take us longer than other sources. Some people want to pay upfront because they have it, or fear they might blow it on other gear. We're willing to work with people and respect the fact that people change their minds.
So if you know what you want and like what we build, and want a quality amp that's not crap out on you, we're down to work with people who understand where we're coming from.
Last edited by Hex on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hex

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby nogodsnobedtimes » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:50 pm

nogodsnobedtimes

experienced
experienced

Postby HeavyXIII » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:30 am

BAH GAWD I LOVE THE DIRECTION OF THIS THREAD! CHRIST ALMIGHTY, THEY'RE KILLING EACH OTHER!
Good Deal List: bearbeams, pena_55, sonidero, greyscales, ChetMagongalo, xchristophex, Monkey Boy, krautrocker, osbornkt

D.o.S. wrote:Like, I don't just listen to Whores when I'm sitting alone in my room with the lights off staring at a wall. Sometimes I listen to it with the lights on, too.

Carkoon, my Posty, Doomy, Dadcore band
FACEBOOK | https://www.facebook.com/carkoondoom/
BANDCAMP | https://carkoon.bandcamp.com/releases
HeavyXIII

experienced
experienced

Postby cantremember » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:49 pm

Hex wrote:So if you know what you want and like what we build, and want a quality amp that's not crap out on you, we're down to work with people who understand where we're coming from.

I understand where yr coming from but I think if you responded to emails and let people know what's up, you'd probably have less people "hounding" you.
cantremember

Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF
Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF

Postby sprawlstopper » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:26 pm

Just came across all this while researching.
Customer (me): lost.
sprawlstopper

interested
interested

Postby pigmaker » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:11 pm

sprawlstopper wrote:Just came across all this while researching.
Customer (me): lost.

this thread is just... wow
http://mathewriley.com
Want:; EFE Dope Priest Particle Series '77/Standard .... Malekko ID-600 Bright or Dark

good deals with: shikawkee, worra, chatmatt, Brobee, behndy, fever606, space6oy, V___, crayola64, emanux, Chaosmic, hbombgraphics

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.
pigmaker

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby pigmaker » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:13 pm

Hex wrote:I just came across this thread and thought I'd respond. Hex is just me (Gentry), Ned, and Tyler, and sometimes Reid (who runs our CNC bits). It's a thing we do when we can, we do it on the side cause all have full-time day/real jobs and families and bands and all that. When we build something and put it out in the world, we make sure its the best it can possibly be. We also try to make things at a reasonable price, just enough to make it worth our while. And yeah, we did have a crazy fucking year.

try smoking less meth
Want:; EFE Dope Priest Particle Series '77/Standard .... Malekko ID-600 Bright or Dark

good deals with: shikawkee, worra, chatmatt, Brobee, behndy, fever606, space6oy, V___, crayola64, emanux, Chaosmic, hbombgraphics

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.
pigmaker

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby JonnyAngle » Thu May 02, 2019 5:15 pm

JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby codetocontra » Thu May 02, 2019 8:49 pm

I dunno, more meth might help increase production and communication.
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby pigmaker » Sat May 04, 2019 12:37 pm

codetocontra wrote:I dunno, more meth might help increase production and communication.

i stand corrected

Dear Sirs,

Try smoking more meth.

Sincerely,

pigmaker

pigmaker

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby ibarakishi » Sat May 11, 2019 11:19 am

this thread is a train wreck of a read
good deals/trades/business with: JonnyAngle, rdw102, crochambeau, worra, $harkToootth, Olin, fuzzonaut, friendship, ianmarks, digi2t
ibarakishi

experienced
experienced

Postby John Matrix » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:10 pm

My buddy is selling his Model X half stack for 3K

here is a link to the fbook marketplace listing
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 128422321/
John Matrix

experienced
experienced

Postby goroth » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:28 am

I forgot how awesome this thread was.
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

PreviousNext

Return to ilovedoom.org