some other página

Moderator: Ghost Hip

some other página

Postby solewheelin » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:59 am

Not trying to be a tattletail here but well, there was a mildly racist post on tgp.
I'm a little sensitive with this garbage so its really the first thing i ever reported there but nothins been done.
could be because its a supporting member.
Post #13. Then check out who shows up at #18.

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index ... y.2382729/
Great deals (here) with - Skip (x2), Brochacho, TheInk'd, rfurtkamp, phantasmagorovich, foomanfat, Helter, hbombgraphics (x3), buyyerown, deucejanisch, jrmy, HotRats, Chuckjaywalk, uberdave, alexsga, ianmarks (Turnipfarm FX), RainbowsAreFree, tsirotinsky, JustinM1789m, zrobertez, jrh60, Casavettes, John, tashiattack, symbolique, aen, chrisdermo, fldrvr, controlFreak
solewheelin

experienced
experienced

Re: some other página

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:22 am

:hug: Yeah, TGP is sometimes a cesspool.

The rules there are selectively enforced. I think mostly because they're vaguely written. You're at the whim of moderators to interpret them. There's definitely bias involved. (Fuck you, Herb!)

If it bothers you, avoid TGP. You're not gonna change the culture there.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby solewheelin » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:42 am

Thanks dude. Sometimes its great for the knowledge. But more times than that the amount of idiocy and entitlement
there makes me cringe. I think i should just stick to the pub.
Great deals (here) with - Skip (x2), Brochacho, TheInk'd, rfurtkamp, phantasmagorovich, foomanfat, Helter, hbombgraphics (x3), buyyerown, deucejanisch, jrmy, HotRats, Chuckjaywalk, uberdave, alexsga, ianmarks (Turnipfarm FX), RainbowsAreFree, tsirotinsky, JustinM1789m, zrobertez, jrh60, Casavettes, John, tashiattack, symbolique, aen, chrisdermo, fldrvr, controlFreak
solewheelin

experienced
experienced

Postby solewheelin » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:51 am

i reported it twice wth a clear message the second time. If the mods won't respond then yeah ill leave that shit behind.
Fuck em. Not the first time i've seen racism there.
solewheelin

experienced
experienced

Postby Gone Fission » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:26 am

dubkitty wrote:imagine the Venn diagram of racist, sexist, and P&W. it'd look like the flag of Japan.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:05 am

:lol: :cry: :facepalm:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Velcro Bottom » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:46 pm

Ha!
Velcro Bottom

committed
committed

Postby solewheelin » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:46 pm

The post was classist and racist toward mexicans which is fucked up.
I guess they're gonna leave it up so why not start a thread complaining elsewhere?

or.. yeah i don't really feel like letting this go.
I must've gotten reported for something minuscule compared and had my post removed. It's like rule central.
I think I should send a brief Hey to that staff member.
solewheelin

experienced
experienced

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:16 pm

Honestly, solewheelin, if I were you, I'd just drop it. :hug:

Much like the greater world at large, TGP isn't a fair place (especially the "moderating").

I've been suspended there before for literally no reason other than a moderator's personal bias. Tryin' to reason w/ 'em won't get you anywhere. :grumpy:

It's like rule central except the rules aren't clearly defined. :idk:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby frodog » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:02 pm

Much like 4c**n or fa**b**k, that forum is a place one should never go for any reason. I'm sure there are a few exceptions but mostly it seems filled with all the most boring, irrelevant and conservative musicians on earth.
frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby solewheelin » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:53 am

Chankgeez wrote:Honestly, solewheelin, if I were you, I'd just drop it. :hug:

Much like the greater world at large, TGP isn't a fair place (especially the "moderating").

I've been suspended there before for literally no reason other than a moderator's personal bias. Tryin' to reason w/ 'em won't get you anywhere. :grumpy:

It's like rule central except the rules aren't clearly defined. :idk:

You're right. the best course here is to probably drop it and move on. i still feel like throwing flames though.
it just got me so angry with these hoity toity world is my oyster fucks. I had to vent somewhere.
Fuck that guy herb whoever he is. And fuck both Scotts.
solewheelin

experienced
experienced

Postby qersty » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:20 am

frodog wrote:Much like 4c**n or fa**b**k, that forum is a place one should never go for any reason. I'm sure there are a few exceptions but mostly it seems filled with all the most boring, irrelevant and conservative musicians on earth.

the /mu/ guitar threads are the worst. its not even laughable
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby friendship » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:58 am

frodog wrote:Much like 4c**n or fa**b**k, that forum is a place one should never go for any reason. I'm sure there are a few exceptions but mostly it seems filled with all the most boring, irrelevant and conservative musicians on earth.

+1 that place is a club for people who think you can buy a personality. Bigotry is kind of the default mode for people incapable of thinking for themselves.

Preserve your inner peace, solewheelin. :bear:
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby crochambeau » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:16 am

If it makes you feel any better solewheelin, so far I have only been avoiding hanging out at that page because it never really clicked with me as a comfortable or fun place.

That post was an "ah, there it is" moment, like when you finally find the rotting mess of an old meal in your fridge that's been mildly mucking everything else up in super stealth mode.

Thank you for casting the spotlight on that, that I can now proceed along with my day just a little bit cleaner.
I've got to get off my ass and bring to reality that what has been quoted through existence.

Rochambeau Musical Apparatus
Reverb storefront
Shark Tank
crochambeau

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Velcro Bottom » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:19 pm

Pinche página loca.

A la chingada con los jijos de su chingada madre.
Velcro Bottom

committed
committed

Next

Return to General Discussion