The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby goosekevin » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:51 am

feeling the weight of everything atm on top of general dissolusionment in change, particularly personally. idk!! i feel okay and my life on paper rules but im just so unwell in the brain still!! its okay though.
Derelict78 wrote:That probably sounds awful in the best possible way.
goosekevin

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Dowi » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:00 am

With the moving house coming up, last night i packed all of our vinyl collection and moved it in the garage and they were the heaviest boxes in the history of boxes. Instant backache.
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BitchPudding » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:57 pm

I know that feeling. Working at a record store, my job is 90% lift heavy vinyl boxes. Fucks your shit up real quick.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:25 am

Every time I keep drifting off to sleep, these stupid fucks in my neighborhood set off fireworks. But only one at a time, every 10 minutes or so. It's past midnight, chill out on that shit.

I hope they set their house on fire.

4th of July blows when you have an anxious dog, too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:29 am

Achtane wrote:Every time I keep drifting off to sleep, these stupid fucks in my neighborhood set off fireworks. But only one at a time, every 10 minutes or so. It's past midnight, chill out on that shit.

I hope they set their house on fire.

4th of July blows when you have an anxious dog, too.

I absolutely fucking hate those people. They know what they're doing.
Some neighbor down the street will periodically set off fireworks for, like, the next two weeks after the 4th, they've done it every year.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:36 pm

It always happens a lot in my area, but this year it was happening a full month earlier.

Theres a local conspiracy that the fireworks were planted by the cops, which I probably wouldn't have believed normally. But with the all the unbelievable shit that's happened recently, I wouldn't be fucking surprised.

As a dude who also has anxious dogs, fuck every single person thats setting off loud ass finger blasters in my hood and in others. Fuck that shit.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MrNovember » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:09 pm

Fucking hell, I need to rant a bit. This is all first world issues shit, but I am so ready to move to the country and become a hermit.

First, a couple a few streets over approached my fiancee and asked her to stay away from their property because our dog is "mean". We've never interacted with these people before and they've never met my dog. He does bark at people and other dogs, but it's literally because he's just so excited to play with them. My fiancee was so distraught to be judged so harshly for just walking by.

Now we've had a complaint to the city because we let a patch of grass on a steep hill grow long. I literally cut the grass all around it and cut the rest of our yard at least every week. I was just tired of risking my limbs to cut a steep hill. And they couldn't even give us the common decency to just talk to us or leave us a note. Just went straight to the city with a complaint.

I can't wait to get a drum kit, I am definitely setting it up in the backyard to see if I can add a noise complaint to the roster.
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby Dowi » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:06 am

MrNovember wrote:Fucking hell, I need to rant a bit. This is all first world issues shit, but I am so ready to move to the country and become a hermit.

First, a couple a few streets over approached my fiancee and asked her to stay away from their property because our dog is "mean". We've never interacted with these people before and they've never met my dog. He does bark at people and other dogs, but it's literally because he's just so excited to play with them. My fiancee was so distraught to be judged so harshly for just walking by.

Now we've had a complaint to the city because we let a patch of grass on a steep hill grow long. I literally cut the grass all around it and cut the rest of our yard at least every week. I was just tired of risking my limbs to cut a steep hill. And they couldn't even give us the common decency to just talk to us or leave us a note. Just went straight to the city with a complaint.

I can't wait to get a drum kit, I am definitely setting it up in the backyard to see if I can add a noise complaint to the roster.

:group:

I don't have a dog but i realate to this issues a lot.
We're having similar problems with some neighbours in our building and the thing that makes me more mad is that people don't even come to talk when they have problems, they go straight to the building administrator (and in our case we're talking about totally stupid things like having a beach umbrealla on our balcony).
I mean: how sneaky are people? just talk to us, we're not monster, we have always had good relations with everyone here.

Thank good we're moving away in less than a month.
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:49 am

Why are people so petty and terrible?
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Achtane » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:59 am

I try not to be cynical all the time but it's really difficult.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MrNovember » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:12 am

Dowi wrote:
MrNovember wrote:Fucking hell, I need to rant a bit. This is all first world issues shit, but I am so ready to move to the country and become a hermit.

:group:

I don't have a dog but i realate to this issues a lot.
We're having similar problems with some neighbours in our building and the thing that makes me more mad is that people don't even come to talk when they have problems, they go straight to the building administrator (and in our case we're talking about totally stupid things like having a beach umbrealla on our balcony).
I mean: how sneaky are people? just talk to us, we're not monster, we have always had good relations with everyone here.

Thank good we're moving away in less than a month.

I could only imagine how bad living in an apartment building would be. I'm sick of our neighbourhood and we have a lot of space to spread out.

We're kind of stuck in this neighbourhood until after our wedding at the very least. Housing prices are pretty crazy around here and we need to save up a pretty sizeable downpayment.

Our neighbourhood really isn't all bad though. We have good relationships with a lot of our neighbours. Just a few bad apples to avoid.
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby Dowi » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:25 am

MrNovember wrote: We have good relationships with a lot of our neighbours. Just a few bad apples to avoid.

same same same
hope you resist until moving time comes for you too, otherwise just build a giant wall of amps outside your house and let the chords destroy'em
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BitchPudding » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:02 pm

You know whats fucking great? Today is my sons birthday, a day I should be hella happy. But instead its a day tied to trauma for me, so im outside sobbing so he doesn't see.

Fuck, theres not enough weed in the world to help with this. Theres never enough.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby friendship » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:50 pm

BitchPudding wrote:You know whats fucking great? Today is my sons birthday, a day I should be hella happy. But instead its a day tied to trauma for me, so im outside sobbing so he doesn't see.

Fuck, theres not enough weed in the world to help with this. Theres never enough.

I'm sorry :( Forget about what you "should" feel. It's okay to feel pain for the trauma. I hope that you get to create some good memories with your boy today that give this date a more positive association for you. :hug:
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:41 pm

friendship wrote:
BitchPudding wrote:You know whats fucking great? Today is my sons birthday, a day I should be hella happy. But instead its a day tied to trauma for me, so im outside sobbing so he doesn't see.

I'm sorry :( Forget about what you "should" feel. It's okay to feel pain for the trauma. I hope that you get to create some good memories with your boy today that give this date a more positive association for you. :hug:

Funny, my wife said the same thing to me yesterday. Helped a lot to hear. :) and he did end up having a fun birthday so definitely wasn't all bad.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion