Anyone looking for Eventide Pitchfactor & Blackhole

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Anyone looking for Eventide Pitchfactor & Blackhole

Postby Gone Fission » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:01 am

I love these two pedals which is why I’m looking to consolidate down/up to an H90. I should do proper sale postings and stuff, particularly on the usual marketplace sites, but I’m having a block about moving these out and being bereft of these sounds until the fundraising for their replacement is done.

But happy to pass on some deals to ILFers, and not balking about posting here so it’s a start. As you might gather, I’m looking for money, but I’ll think about trades. (Motivation for further culling of the heard.)

I’m figuring $270 US shipped for the Pitchfactor, good condition with PSU. Has Velcro but I can remove and put the rubber back on if you want.

I’m thinking $160 US shipped for the Blackhole, very-good to excellent condition. Has Velcro but I can remove. PSU and rubber feet ready to attach in slightly smooshed box.

I’m in Virginia between Richmond and DC if that works out better than shipping. Not opposed to International shipping but that probably kills any deal.

I can get you pictures if interested.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Anyone looking for Eventide Pitchfactor & Blackhole

Postby dubkitty » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:32 am

<edit: after viewing demos the Blackhole wouldn't work with the rest of my setup. good luck!>
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1 (start at bottom of page)

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!

dreaming my life till the day that i die
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Re: Anyone looking for Eventide Pitchfactor & Blackhole

Postby Gone Fission » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:06 pm

Ah, I missed your edited-away comment, Dubs. Dunno what you’re going for—is there any discussion of what you’re going for in General Gear? BH can do kind of normie digital reverb in a pinch, but for conventional ambient space from realistic to Lexicon Hall fake-but-in-a-natural-way, I’d maybe look at old Digitech reverb pedals or if mono works I think even the Fender Hammertone Reverb is pretty good for low bucks. Good luck!
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade