Ft Montreal assembly ct5 and Charlie Foxtrot

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Ft Montreal assembly ct5 and Charlie Foxtrot

Postby Bearstripes » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:45 pm

-ct5 , nightly firmware

Charlie foxtrot

shoot me offers on whatever
Last edited by Bearstripes on Fri May 13, 2022 11:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bearstripes

experienced
experienced

Re: Ft Montreal assembly ct5

Postby Bearstripes » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:51 pm

Adding a malekko Charlie foxtrot
Bearstripes

experienced
experienced

Re: Fs/Ft Montreal assembly ct5 and Charlie Foxtrot

Postby Bearstripes » Wed May 11, 2022 4:56 pm

Bumped, for sale now
Bearstripes

experienced
experienced

Postby cosmicevan » Thu May 12, 2022 4:23 pm

Not to rain on your parade, but why would anyone who browses this site pay an extra $50 for a used one vs a new one ( https://mtlasm.com/product/count-to-5/ )? - was the used one you have sprinkled with magic pixie dust?
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby coupleonapkins » Thu May 12, 2022 5:44 pm

cosmicevan wrote:Not to rain on your parade, but why would anyone who browses this site pay an extra $50 for a used one vs a new one ( https://mtlasm.com/product/count-to-5/ )? - was the used one you have sprinkled with magic pixie dust?

First of all, nobody really browses this site anymore...everybody lurks! :grumpy: :?: :facepalm:

Second, a new CT5 costs $240 shipped, and this one is $275, also shipped. Party foul? Not really an issue, when bearstripes posted this back in April, and prices were probably up there.

Alas, I will vouch for bearstripes as a great seller/trader, but do I know they don't spend as much time here as you, me, party purple posse or 4U funky swedes no.1 - 27th, so cut 'em some slack?

Third, if this post had a BUY IT NOW button and you were 3/4 through a bag of Dr. Neptune's Zummy Gummy Nummys (Sandalwood Mist LTD Edition bag #44 of #45), we'd all be a whole lot happier, I tale you what.

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Bearstripes » Fri May 13, 2022 11:16 pm

My bad fam! Had no idea these were available we at that price. Jus kinda based it off average reverb prices and didn’t look too much further into it. I’ve been on here for like ten years too, not jus someone tryin to make some forum dollars. Just kinda fell outta the musics scene for a few and am dippin back in. Also, damn that sucks. I got this for 300 in September and had no idea they were around again so that’s pretty lame.

Hella Respek coupleonapkins for the best comment I have ever had on a thread.

Eggscellent
Bearstripes

experienced
experienced

Postby Bearstripes » Fri May 13, 2022 11:17 pm

My bad fam! Had no idea these were available we at that price. Jus kinda based it off average reverb prices and didn’t look too much further into it. I’ve been on here for like ten years too, not jus someone tryin to make some forum dollars. Just kinda fell outta the musics scene for a few and am dippin back in. Also, damn that sucks. I got this for 300 in September and had no idea they were around again so that’s pretty lame.

Hella Respek coupleonapkins for the best comment I have ever had on a thread.

Eggscellent
Bearstripes

experienced
experienced

Postby Bearstripes » Fri May 13, 2022 11:21 pm

Dood, sorry bout this double post shit. Seems to be my thing
Bearstripes

experienced
experienced

Postby cosmicevan » Sun May 15, 2022 10:30 pm

coupleonapkins wrote:
cosmicevan wrote:Not to rain on your parade, but why would anyone who browses this site pay an extra $50 for a used one vs a new one ( https://mtlasm.com/product/count-to-5/ )? - was the used one you have sprinkled with magic pixie dust?

First of all, nobody really browses this site anymore...everybody lurks! :grumpy: :?: :facepalm:

Second, a new CT5 costs $240 shipped, and this one is $275, also shipped. Party foul? Not really an issue, when bearstripes posted this back in April, and prices were probably up there.

Alas, I will vouch for bearstripes as a great seller/trader, but do I know they don't spend as much time here as you, me, party purple posse or 4U funky swedes no.1 - 27th, so cut 'em some slack?

Third, if this post had a BUY IT NOW button and you were 3/4 through a bag of Dr. Neptune's Zummy Gummy Nummys (Sandalwood Mist LTD Edition bag #44 of #45), we'd all be a whole lot happier, I tale you what.

There was no malice in my post beyond saying "hey dude, you have some mustard on your cheek...you might want to wipe that off" - these have been in stock at that price for a while. I mean, I coulda come out guns a blazing with wild accusations and since this isn't TGP or some other goofy site where people sell stuff for more than you can buy it new I wouldn't have to worry about a moderator banning me. I mean, mtl asm has their own forum here...and this isn't the kind of place you need to tip toe around moderation...but yeah, I thought I was cutting OP some slack with my post :idk: but whatever

It used to be that when you got something used, you paid less because why wouldn't you want to save some money AND support the builder if you are able? I'm not saying bearstripes isn't a great seller/trader...I'm just saying that it costs an extra $35 (thanks for doing the math!) to find out how great of a trader bearstripes is.

I'll tell you what...I fell bad...for $265 (** offer valid only while pedals are listed as in stock on mtl asm website), I'll sell you a BRAND NEW (shipped direct from mtl asm) ct5 - shipped to your door (whatever color is in stock on the website)...and because I feel bad about this whole thing, I'll also donate $25 directly to bearstripes just for creating this thread. In this situation, I feel like EVERYONE wins!!! bearstripes gets to keep his ct5, you get a brand spanking new ct5, you save $10 off of bearstripes advertised price, bearstripes gets a free $25 just for being a great seller/trader, mtl asm gets a sale and we continue to support one of the greatest most forward thinking builders on the planet. I mean...what's the flaw here? NOTHING?!?!? Let's have at it! :joy: :omg: :!!!:
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby coupleonapkins » Mon May 16, 2022 2:32 am

cosmicevan wrote:
coupleonapkins wrote:Image

There was no malice in my post beyond saying "hey dude, you have some mustard on your cheek...you might want to wipe that off" - these have been in stock at that price for a while. I mean, I coulda come out guns a blazing with wild accusations and since this isn't TGP or some other goofy site where people sell stuff for more than you can buy it new I wouldn't have to worry about a moderator banning me. I mean, mtl asm has their own forum here...and this isn't the kind of place you need to tip toe around moderation...but yeah, I thought I was cutting OP some slack with my post :idk: but whatever

It used to be that when you got something used, you paid less because why wouldn't you want to save some money AND support the builder if you are able? I'm not saying bearstripes isn't a great seller/trader...I'm just saying that it costs an extra $35 (thanks for doing the math!) to find out how great of a trader bearstripes is.

I'll tell you what...I fell bad...for $265 (** offer valid only while pedals are listed as in stock on mtl asm website), I'll sell you a BRAND NEW (shipped direct from mtl asm) ct5 - shipped to your door (whatever color is in stock on the website)...and because I feel bad about this whole thing, I'll also donate $25 directly to bearstripes just for creating this thread. In this situation, I feel like EVERYONE wins!!! bearstripes gets to keep his ct5, you get a brand spanking new ct5, you save $10 off of bearstripes advertised price, bearstripes gets a free $25 just for being a great seller/trader, mtl asm gets a sale and we continue to support one of the greatest most forward thinking builders on the planet. I mean...what's the flaw here? NOTHING?!?!? Let's have at it! :joy: :omg: :!!!:

Nah, it's cool man, I just get flustered when the nitpicking begins is all....and I was picking thee nit that evening, I guess?

I dunno, I don't really mind what anyone wants to pay for anything, and I knew eventually if anyone wanted the CT5 in question an offer would be made, but I'm also not shy about PMing ppl, etc.

And while your offer is a good deal for everyone involved, I'm gonna have to pass it along to whoever is keeping track of this thread (unless you're lurkin', and if so, what's yr damage, lurker!?!), as I have only recently begun to understand the health benefits of warm food only recently :)*

Anyway, if I were less of a shelf queen these days I would take you up on that offer, but that's what I get for also being a perennial Timmy sniffer (more of a cheapie sniffer, if you want to get technical about it).

2nd shoutout 2 all thee lurkers, again, since this post will disappear and never be archived, unless somebody uses it in their sig someday?

Does anybuddy even remember sigs? :(

Have a good day, folks (but not thee lurkers! Sorry, lurkers.) :hello:

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade