Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:56 am

Reformed shredder :no:

Re: = Introduce Yourself =

Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:58 am

Get back on the shred train dude!

Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:32 pm

:zen: :zen: Ya boi abides. :zen: :zen:

I'm trying to be here more these days. Y'all keep me sane. Welcome to the newbies! :!!!:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:08 pm

Hello boys and girls, its been a few years, how has everyone been?

Wed May 05, 2021 11:36 am

madmax1012 wrote:Hello boys and girls, its been a few years, how has everyone been?

Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:41 pm

Hey, I’m nick, I’m 22, and I’ve been playing guitar for a bit over 2/3 of my life by now I think. I build pedals and other weird stuff, and yeah… that’s a bit about me.

Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:02 pm

oh damn...what a coincidence...I LOVE pedals and weird stuff. What kind of things do you make? Welcome aboard. I'm reasonably newish so weird for me to welcome you?..or maybe not, since this is a weird place. I dunno. I like stuff and stuff...so who cares? Happy to see you here though. Off you go now...

Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:38 pm

Eh, all kinds of things I guess. Instruments, synths, noisemakers and other sound devices, furniture, tools, pens, bad prog songs, art, etc... if it can be made with physical materials or by creatively imposing my will upon unsuspecting air molecules, it’s probably something I’m down to make! Oh and thanks for the welcome— seems pretty cool around here. I always meant to join but never remembered to until last month, and then I didn’t notice that my account was activated until today.

Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:11 am

Hey! Nice to have you here :hello:

Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:01 am

Post your builds :poke:

Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:55 am

Howdy folks, heard about this site through the Montreal Assembly site, looks like a nice community!

I'm Noah, 29, I play bass. Grew up playing piano, picked up bass in high school, never clicked with a band, got into noise and kicked around the harsh noise scene for a couple years, now I make psychedelic drone / noise with bass and effects pedals. I also like painting and have been messing around with chill visionary style stuff lately, used to collage quite a bit also to go with the noise tapes. Pretty much just like chillin with my wife and cat, making vegan food, and making DIY art.

Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:31 am

:thumb:

Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:38 pm

sounds like you've come to the right place. Welcome :)

Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:41 am

heya! :hello:
Post a reply