The Networking Thread

Moderator: Ghost Hip

The Networking Thread

Postby 01010111 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:12 am

Are you currently unemployed? Do you need find someone to work for you? Good news! This thread is for people who are either looking for work, or need to find someone to work for them. Just post whether you’re looking for someone or trying to get hired, what part of the world you’re in, and list the industry/job you’re looking for. If someone posts something that looks good to you, send them a dm. I figure I’d rather work for, or hire, any of you folks on here over 90% of the people irl.

I’ll go first.

I’m currently looking for a job, I’ve been working as a Data Analyst/Scientist for the past six years in Supply Chain, and I’m willing to relocate to anywhere on the planet. If you need someone to comb through data to find answers, I’m your guy. Because my skillset is relatively generic, I am willing to work in any industry.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: The Networking Thread

Postby echorec » Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:04 am

Is anyone working in publishing or the nonprofit sector? I've got questions & maybe opportunities for both.
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: The Networking Thread

Postby cantremember » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:44 pm

I'm an audio guy in Az who mainly does live sound stuff but I really want to get into post production editing type stuff for podcasts, audio books etc. I haven't really done any of that yet but that was my goal when I went back to school a few years ago. Haven't really found any connections for that but I have just been turned onto the upwork app which has a good amount of freelance type work in that general field. I'm also a pretty green mix engineer so any music you might need edited or mixed might be doable. Also if you're local and need to record any voice over stuff, I can do that as well.
cantremember

Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF
Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF

Return to General Discussion