qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: gooped for her pleasure

Postby ibarakishi » Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:05 pm

qersty wrote:Image

So who's buying it to trace? :erm:

oddly satisfying
good deals/trades/business with: JonnyAngle, rdw102, crochambeau, worra, $harkToootth, Olin, fuzzonaut, friendship, ianmarks, digi2t
ibarakishi

experienced
experienced

Postby MechaGodzilla » Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:15 pm

goooooop
MechaGodzilla

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby friendship » Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:32 pm

vidret wrote:i'll trace it right now i'm not kidding, i'll trace you motherfucker im coming for you i know where u live ive been around the block you know ive traced you o where you live and im coming for you and im going to trasce you, not just to where you live but trace your insides and how you work and function like a machine, im gonna trace all the cords in your machine body and make a perfect copy of you and no ones gonna know no ones gonna care that the real you is gone and all thats left is a trace but then ill put all my clones out and youll be everywhere but not the real you only the clones and some people might like it but some people are gonna feel the mojo is a bit off its not really you its just a clone a copy its not the real deal its not the one from the 70s its just some diy project i dont want that i want the real thing but the real thing costs money man the real thing taks time and money and you cant just get that by throwing this shit together you gotta have patience and skill and the proper mindset grindset to make these things happen people these days they dont know what goes into cloning tech they just buy the first thing they see on amazon like they can just conjure up anything as if its some fill in the dots stuff man thats not how they got to space if you even believe that.

sent from my bazooka through-zero firmware

this happened to my buddy eric
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to General Discussion