Moderator: Ghost Hip

Devi Ever is back

Postby b3n » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:36 am

b3n

uncommitted
uncommitted

Re: Devi Ever is back

Postby Gone Fission » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:47 am

Discussed a bit in the 2022 new gear thread in General Gear.

And the stuff coming out on the edges of this keeps getting worse. If I had any DE or Effector 13 pedals I would be thinking about selling them because some of it is bringing up the vomit taste in my mouth.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:33 am

Yeah, please, direct all "discussion" here:

:idk:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby imJonWain » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:02 am

:snax:
"To my lay mind, the lobster's behavior in the kettle appears to be the expression of a preference; and it may well be that an ability to form preferences is the decisive criterion for real suffering."
http://www.TFRelectronics.com <project info
https://oshpark.com/profiles/TFRelectronics <oshpark shared boards
https://www.staticdisaster.com/ <my radio show
imJonWain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:52 am

"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby LaoWiz » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:22 pm

:snax:
LaoWiz

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Dandolin » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:46 am

"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:22 am

Also previously discussed here:

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=65140

I did delve into the k1w1f4rms thread a little bit after that, just out of curiosity. Didn't read the whole thing, but it did show me that they were way too intimately familiar with Extremely Online spaces than I had realized. 8chan? Gamergate? SJWs? Lolcows? Huge red flags, imo. It's worth noting that the thread was from 6 years ago, but yeesh what a bad headspace.

Also, I had forgotten about the time she fucked over Dwarfcraft.

Again, I hope they are doing well. But why can't it be Dwarfcraft or Blackout Effectors or Smallsound/Bigsound who are making a comeback?
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby Gone Fission » Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:32 am

I think I saw mention that Brian SS/BS is still making pedals but is warning of month-plus waits on order because the FUBAR supply chain. And Mid-Fi’s Doug is cranking out cool new designs lately. Dr. Ryantist’s Dusk seems cool and an updated Tremolescence is supposed to be coming. So our builders aren’t all fallen off the earth and/or to lower realms.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:49 am

I bought a Pitch Pirate direct from Doug just a couple months ago. Great guy!
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby goroth » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:42 am

Gone Fission wrote:I think I saw mention that Brian SS/BS is still making pedals but is warning of month-plus waits on order because the FUBAR supply chain. And Mid-Fi’s Doug is cranking out cool new designs lately. Dr. Ryantist’s Dusk seems cool and an updated Tremolescence is supposed to be coming. So our builders aren’t all fallen off the earth and/or to lower realms.

:!!!:
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby crochambeau » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:00 am

That TGP thread is a cesspit of human endeavour. I almost made it to page six, but then I realized I could just sit in my room and smell my own farts.
I've got to get off my ass and bring to reality that what has been quoted through existence.

Rochambeau Musical Apparatus
Reverb storefront
Shark Tank
crochambeau

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Dandolin » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:35 am

Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MechaGodzilla » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:12 pm

i don't know what i would do if i had failed and upset people in such a loud and public way as certain pedal builders have but it probably wouldn't be trying the same thing again and again
lost in music wrote:Also previously discussed here:

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=65140

I did delve into the k1w1f4rms thread a little bit after that, just out of curiosity. Didn't read the whole thing, but it did show me that they were way too intimately familiar with Extremely Online spaces than I had realized. 8chan? Gamergate? SJWs? Lolcows? Huge red flags, imo. It's worth noting that the thread was from 6 years ago, but yeesh what a bad headspace.

Also, I had forgotten about the time she fucked over Dwarfcraft.

Again, I hope they are doing well. But why can't it be Dwarfcraft or Blackout Effectors or Smallsound/Bigsound who are making a comeback?

all i know of that place is that it purposefully harasses people to make them miserable. there was a person who went by near that worked on game emulators and translations and they were very skilled and passionate. they ain't around anymore because of KF and i'd say anyone who messes with that shit is no good
MechaGodzilla

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby coupleonapkins » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:50 am

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Next

Return to General Discussion