Must-Have Stickers



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby Scruffie » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:22 pm

chuckjaywalk wrote:I really need to find a Frank sticker to show my mental illness and lack of taste.

https://franks-worry.creator-spring.com ... roduct=794
:bigworry:
Scruffie

User avatar
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 pm
Location: London.. ish, Uk

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby qersty » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:54 pm

chuckjaywalk wrote:I really need to find a Mallort sticker to show my mental illness and lack of taste.

I love wormwood liqueur. I have a pretty great one with cinnamon and orange zest. The bitterness really hits
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:11 am
Location: Sweden to the oldies

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby chuckjaywalk » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:22 pm

Scruffie wrote:
chuckjaywalk wrote:I really need to find a Frank sticker to show my mental illness and lack of taste.

https://franks-worry.creator-spring.com ... roduct=794
:bigworry:

I need a color sticker of Frank. He is my guiding light.
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Omaha

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby Scruffie » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:46 pm

chuckjaywalk wrote:
Scruffie wrote:
chuckjaywalk wrote:I really need to find a Frank sticker to show my mental illness and lack of taste.

https://franks-worry.creator-spring.com ... roduct=794
:bigworry:

I need a color sticker of Frank. He is my guiding light.

Give me a few days and I'll see what I can do ;) :worry:
Scruffie

User avatar
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 pm
Location: London.. ish, Uk

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby chuckjaywalk » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:14 pm

Scruffie wrote:
chuckjaywalk wrote:
Scruffie wrote:
chuckjaywalk wrote:I really need to find a Frank sticker to show my mental illness and lack of taste.

https://franks-worry.creator-spring.com ... roduct=794
:bigworry:

I need a color sticker of Frank. He is my guiding light.

Give me a few days and I'll see what I can do ;) :worry:


You are the best!
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Omaha

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby hbombgraphics » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:21 pm

chuckjaywalk wrote:Got a bundle of stickers from @hbombgraphics and I can't wait to use them!



:hug: Can't wait to see how this turns out.
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.


Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.


https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8620
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: Central NY

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby chuckjaywalk » Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:37 pm

Gone Fission hooked me up! I'm really close to ready to sticker this guy up. Considering a different pickup selection, though.
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Omaha

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby Scruffie » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:48 am

chuckjaywalk wrote:
Scruffie wrote:
chuckjaywalk wrote:
Scruffie wrote:
chuckjaywalk wrote:I really need to find a Frank sticker to show my mental illness and lack of taste.

https://franks-worry.creator-spring.com ... roduct=794
:bigworry:

I need a color sticker of Frank. He is my guiding light.

Give me a few days and I'll see what I can do ;) :worry:


You are the best!

;)

https://franks-worry.creator-spring.com ... ding-light
Scruffie

User avatar
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 pm
Location: London.. ish, Uk

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby chuckjaywalk » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:49 am

Scruffie wrote:
chuckjaywalk wrote:
Scruffie wrote:
chuckjaywalk wrote:
Scruffie wrote:
chuckjaywalk wrote:I really need to find a Frank sticker to show my mental illness and lack of taste.

https://franks-worry.creator-spring.com ... roduct=794
:bigworry:

I need a color sticker of Frank. He is my guiding light.

Give me a few days and I'll see what I can do ;) :worry:


You are the best!

;)

https://franks-worry.creator-spring.com ... ding-light


I ordered one of each. Might put the color one on the front and the black and white one on the back. Two sides of the Frank coin.
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Omaha

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby Scruffie » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:16 pm

chuckjaywalk wrote:I ordered one of each. Might put the color one on the front and the black and white one on the back. Two sides of the Frank coin.

:rock: Worry-Caster (I know it's a Cyclone but it'd have to be a Franknado).

:hug: You don't know how much it pleases + amuses me every time Frank seeps out more in to the general public :lol:
Scruffie

User avatar
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 pm
Location: London.. ish, Uk

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby chuckjaywalk » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:33 pm

The Franklone
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Omaha

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby Velcro Bottom » Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:08 am

I've got a Frank sticker on one of my guitars. Fucker rules.
Velcro Bottom

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:11 am

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby Scruffie » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:22 pm

chuckjaywalk wrote:The Franklone

Well sure, if you wanna go at it like a hammer.

Or maybe it just totally didn't come to me :erm:

Velcro Bottom wrote:I've got a Frank sticker on one of my guitars. Fucker rules.

Post pics in the Frank thread!
Scruffie

User avatar
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 4640
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 pm
Location: London.. ish, Uk

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby chuckjaywalk » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:49 am

Stickers received! Just waiting for copper shielding tape and pickguard so I can apply all the sticky bois.
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Omaha

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby hbombgraphics » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:31 pm

chuckjaywalk wrote:Stickers received! Just waiting for copper shielding tape and pickguard so I can apply all the sticky bois.



How much copper shielding do you need? Did you already order? I may have a pile, but it's like 3/4 inch
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.


Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.


https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8620
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: Central NY

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)



ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.