Ever Get A Boner That Wouldn't Go Away?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Ever Get A Boner That Wouldn't Go Away?

Postby qersty » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:10 pm

lmao yeah! ever since i got on zoloft ive gotten raging boners, funnily enough. i kinda look forward to the reduced sex drive fx....
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby aedes » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:15 pm

i'm getting a brand new boner at the end of the month, AMA
aedes

Supporter
Supporter

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:00 pm

This thread has far exceeded my expectations. Thank you to everyone. And thank you to your boners.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby cosmicevan » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:49 pm

Man, I think all the weed and toxins over the years are causing the opposite. My libido is becoming 40 years older than me and I'm only in my 40s. A few weeks ago I had a hot flash that lasted a bit over an hour - probably one of the worst feelings I've had in this life. Something is up with my hormones...had the Dr run some tests the other day at a physical, but his attitude was - isn't it great to not be thinking about sex all the time? I said...well I still think about it all the time, the body is just less reactive to those thoughts. The days of thinking about baseball or whatever so I could stand up in a crowded room seem to be a thing of the past. :no:

I don't know if I'm sad though. Being married with kids, it's kinda nice not having my biology bugging me to procreate 5 times a day. :idk:
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby coupleonapkins » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:19 am

cosmicevan wrote:Man, I think all the weed and toxins over the years are causing the opposite. My libido is becoming 40 years older than me and I'm only in my 40s. A few weeks ago I had a hot flash that lasted a bit over an hour - probably one of the worst feelings I've had in this life. Something is up with my hormones...had the Dr run some tests the other day at a physical, but his attitude was - isn't it great to not be thinking about sex all the time? I said...well I still think about it all the time, the body is just less reactive to those thoughts. The days of thinking about baseball or whatever so I could stand up in a crowded room seem to be a thing of the past. :no:

I don't know if I'm sad though. Being married with kids, it's kinda nice not having my biology bugging me to procreate 5 times a day. :idk:

I saw my doctor a week ago, and he had the opposite reaction (I'm single and unattached), asking if I'd been out looking for a partner, since I lost a bunch of weight over the past two years, and I was like :idk:

I don't know how often you exercise, but that is probably the best feeling, for me. I just walk about three miles each day or so (or roughly an hour or so), and it keeps the blood flowing. There was a study that said steamrooms do the same as flushing out toxins, so maybe that would be an option? As a life-long non-exercising person, just getting my body upright most of the day has been a huge boon to my overall wellness (I sleep at least 7 hours a night, which hasn't happened since I was a teenager, probably). I've been sitting down for most of my life, so not doing that was so weird at first, but now I can't stop!

But basically my doc said that as time goes on, the body begins to weaken, and most people don't take enough care to keep it running in all the ways it should be. I've seen too many of my relatives slip into that abyss (also, my family history isn't the pinnacle, health-wise), and wanted to change for the better.

Bob Weir seems to have a good system down, and he probably still smokes, right?
Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby cosmicevan » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:27 pm

Results came back and turns out something IS up with my hormone levels and the culprit might be a cholesterol med I went on a few months ago. Off it I go for a few months to see what happens. It's fun being a lab rat.
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby aedes » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:54 pm

installation complete.
aedes

Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to General Discussion