· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

General discussion at the Wang Bar.
Post a reply

Re: Stop not posting.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:05 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Yes, he's been listing pedals for sale on Reverb.

:ilf:

Ah.
Reverb.

So neither his forum nor his instagram.
OK Tom, I see what you're doing here..

:idk:

Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:16 pm

Maybe that's where he sells the most pedals? :idk: :snax:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:11 am

This was never about selling the most pedals Chanks.

It's about loving fuzz.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:45 am

:ilfreak:

Sat May 04, 2024 5:55 am

So apparently I just reached 1000 posts on ILF! :joy: :omg: :!!!: Does that make mean I'm cool now? :animal: Do I get a prize?

Only took me 14 years. Always wondered how all you guys racked up your posts so quickly, besides being witty of course. I never had that. :hello: :lol:
Still want to talk about gear and music. Can't say I know a lot more about either of them now then when I joined. But still like the forum thing. Does this mean I've kept stopping not posting? No wait, maybe I stopped not posting even before it was cool, even though I never thought about it? :P

Sat May 04, 2024 2:58 pm

There was like, one fucking year pre pandemic (2018?) wHere I logged back in after like, 5 years and just started posting and talking every day. All of a sudden, I had the fancy badge. :lol: I STILL WANT IT TO SAY YA BOI TOM. :grumpy:

I need to post here more again. The world music thread I had going was/is full of great shit. Just miss everyone. The world today seems so fucked, this and my local guitar shop feel like the last peaceful places I have.

Sun May 12, 2024 9:25 am

Listening to NPR’s Morning Edition Weekend this morning I heard and instantly recognized the strains of that Danzig song and started wondering what Glen is up to that they’re doing a segment. Ah, no. Nod to the holiday.

Happy Mother’s Day to the at-least one mom that still posts here on the regular!

Mon May 13, 2024 8:21 pm

:hug:
Post a reply