Re: Non-Douche Vape Megathread

Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:15 am

Yeah you're right. Sorry dude

Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:43 am

In B4 you're all dying of vape lung.

Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:19 pm

oldangelmidnight wrote:In B4 you're all dying of vape lung.

Chankgeez wrote:In B 4 UC posts this:

Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:58 pm

JonnyAngle wrote:That would belong in the douche vaping megathread lol

this one? viewtopic.php?f=42&t=62168

Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:05 pm

I don't like talking about it much because I loathe vape culture. But it did allow me to quit smoking 1.5 packs a day of cigarettes. It's been 4 years now and don't miss them. Just as addicted to nicotine as ever, no fooling that. My sense of smell is like insanely sharp now. My lung capacity is increased, can hold my breath longer than I ever could before. I'm not hacking all day and wheezing when I go to sleep. And I know I smell better, which is something I was also very self conscious about. Now I need to quit vaping.

Was really into fruity stuff for a long time but got tired of finding the right one after favorites would get discontinued or not available locally. Now I switched to Cosmic Fog's Milk & Honey, which is more like just a sweet marshmallowy flavor, not too sugary and pairs okay with coffee.

Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:44 am

codetocontra wrote:I don't like talking about it much because I loathe vape culture.

A few times over the years I've had to go into a physical vape shop rather than ordering online, and it's some of the cringiest experiences I've had. They're just...so into it. Like a passion or hobby. Pretty weird stuff. Like for you, it's just a less harmful way to get nicotine into my body. :lol:

Anyways, I've reduced the amount of nicotine in my juice by 75% since I started. The plan is to go to 0% by next summer (not a cold turkey guy) and quit all together.

Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:07 am

THe vape shop by me has pretty good prices, where it's not really worth making my own juice. But when I go in there I feel like a high school kid picking out my pipe and then telling my 18 year old friend which one to get.

Drug Rugs everywhere

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:24 pm

I got diagnosed with cancer 8 years ago. I had to quit smoking. I didn’t mind, it’s a gross habit. About the same time my coworker shows up with an original cigalike device.

It was kinda neat, but whatever. I discovered that spring that fishing is fucking boring if you can’t sit on the bank and smoke sometimes to just watch the world go by.

I overspent on a GLV2. I finally replaced it last month coz I finally wore the threads out. From 3.2v batteries and a 2 ohm coil to whatever this thing does now, I dunno, but I look like the little engine that could on a fucking incline. Like 90 watts and 0.20 coils. I dunno. I drink this fucking vape juice it seems.

Anyways you can find non sugary shit if you look, I buy from mtbaker and Cavour warm beverage styles, vanillas, Virginian tobaccos, etc. I don’t want to smoke fucking cereal, I want to enjoy tobacco.

Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:42 pm

thanks for bringing up coils and ohms.

WTF does any of that mean?

How do I know what I have or what is my optimal vapology?

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:38 pm

It should say on the coils, which are the things you need to replace. Ohms and Wattage are just like amps. Generally speaking lower wattage tastes more like the flavour and hits slightly mellower, but that's not a given. I don't like big clouds because it's annoying and generally try to avoid looking like I'm doing a cosplay of a Sunn gig, but that's just me.

I haven't had a real cigarette in almost three years? I feel much better. I can smoke inside. It's way cheaper. I get to shamelessly indulge in delicious citrus tastes all day every day. It's a good thing. I'd probably quit if I suffered a bout of unemployment or had the two-ish weeks I know I need to be stress free to avoid nicotine, but pending stable employment this is my future and I'm pretty fine with it.

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:40 pm

E=i*r... E=3.2v, r= 2.. 3.2/2= 1.6 amps..
Watts = a*v .. 90 watts, serious batteries Eh?

So your vaporization coil is pulling approx 1.6 amps .. is that good for a vape stick fogger?

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:41 pm

I have no idea. Does it make the tasty tasty clouds?

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:44 pm

Yeah I'm not trolling I'm actually curious, you'd think big wattage would heat that shit up too so you'd be taking a snort off a steam geyser.. aren't they typically room temp steam?

Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:40 pm

bloatedsack wrote:I got diagnosed with cancer 8 years ago. I had to quit smoking. I didn’t mind, it’s a gross habit. About the same time my coworker shows up with an original cigalike device.

It was kinda neat, but whatever. I discovered that spring that fishing is fucking boring if you can’t sit on the bank and smoke sometimes to just watch the world go by.

Are you me? I had to quit smoking when I got diagnosed with cancer too, hated even the idea of an ecigarette, then found fishing was horrible without smoking something.

I still have an ecigarette (can't even remember the brand) that I puff on a few times through the day, or more when I'm stressin, but it's been acceptably ok. Nothing as satisfying as a real cigarette, but at least it's not as deadly.
Post a reply