The Gear Page

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The Gear Page

Postby Seance » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:20 pm

qersty wrote:
Seance wrote:Contrary to ad copy, creativity can make any guitar type work for any type of music

try saying that on the gear page!

I have.

But I also like yelling into the wind and making clapping noises in concrete underpasses or subterranean caves.
Seance

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby qersty » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:25 pm

you got the impulse file?
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Seance » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:04 am

qersty wrote:you got the impulse file?

I have poor impulse control and so all my IRs are stuck IRL.
Seance

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Confuzzled » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:58 am

Not that I've ever had an issue there. I think I have an account? I find that all the info or gear love/hate I need resides right here.
Confuzzled

experienced
experienced

Postby friendship » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:56 pm

Seance wrote:Contrary to ad copy, creativity can make any guitar type work for any type of music.

If you live for hard rock, get a guitar made to rock hard. Kramer guitars are designed and built specifically for hard rock guitar players. They feature body design and construction, pickups, electronics and hardware for rock music. Some other guitars try to work for ALL kinds of music (country AND rock). That's impossible! Kramer does one thing and it does it well.
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:36 pm

wow i just walked into an issue of Guitar Player from like the Summer of Sam
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:15 pm

the dog told me to play that chord. :idk: :evil:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby friendship » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:59 pm

sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:40 pm

:p
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jirodreamsofdank » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:14 am

If I ever start a twee C86 project, I want to get the gaudiest top PRS with birds and gold hardware, the one Santana's dentist sent back as a "bit too much."
jirodreamsofdank

experienced
experienced

Postby lost in music » Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:39 pm

lost in music wrote:Last week when the Powerball was getting up there, I started having this fantasy about lurking on Reverb and snapping up every Klon Centaur and King of Tone I could buy. I'd corner the market on those fuckers over the course of a year or two. Then I'd make a youtube video with them all hooked up together, slowly panning over the dozens of pedals. Then, at the last pedal, the instrument cord is fed into one of those industrial shredders and the pedlols are lowered in, one by one. Then just drop that link off at TGP bright and early on a Monday morning.

Then, I'd make another one, with old vintage tape delays. It would start out exactly the same and people were gonna think I was gonna shred 'em up too. But instead of throwing them in the shredder, I'd give one to each of you guys and we'd have a bitchin' mega delay jam right there at the junkyard. :group:

The guys at Red Letter Media sorta just did this with a stash of rare old VHS tapes.

This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:15 pm

:trippy:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:44 pm

tube screamer
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to General Discussion