@

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: @

Postby dub » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:09 am

Passive aggressive as fuuuuck.

I lost it at this bit:

I did end up buying the pedal used form another seller and it came in a box.
MATAMPS & TRASHED GUITARS
trades: Eric!, johndammit, Holy Schnikes, TheDandy, chatmatt, skullservant, intothegroove, Boxbie, bob the r0bot, sergiomunoz74, Laowiz, DannDubbleEwe, coldbrightsunlight
dub

committed
committed

Postby Jwar » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:13 am

Brandsmannen wrote:Image

:rofl:

hahahahaha

What a shit heel! That's classic. He's such a bad troll he doesn't even know it!
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby crochambeau » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:46 am

It might be the only time in which a four wheeler needs an additional pair of training wheels.
I've got to get off my ass and bring to reality that what has been quoted through existence.

Rochambeau Musical Apparatus
Reverb storefront
Shark Tank
crochambeau

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jwar » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:03 pm

So the cock sucker started trolling my other channel left and right. I decided to make all likes and dislikes disabled and to make comments approved before they are posted. Good luck trolling me now you fucking bitch. :)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby crochambeau » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:18 pm

He's still at it?

Man, someone needs a fucking hug.
I've got to get off my ass and bring to reality that what has been quoted through existence.

Rochambeau Musical Apparatus
Reverb storefront
Shark Tank
crochambeau

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby lost in music » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:29 am

Or a fucking box.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby Eivind August » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:22 am

Send him a mason jar full of boxes?
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:57 am

Is it really any surprise that this dude is a big fan of JHS?
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:14 am

Extra pick and a tacky badge
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby Iommic Pope » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:53 am

I mean, just look at that box.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:23 am

Iommic Pope wrote:I mean, just look at that box.

TWSS
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Iommic Pope » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:04 am

Chankgeez wrote:
Iommic Pope wrote:I mean, just look at that box.

TWSS

WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Fuzzrociouspedals » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:17 am

jwar wrote:So apparently this douche noozle has been going around trying to troll various folks via their social media outlets for calling him a knob for bitching about the box thing. Ryan at Fuzzrocious was one of the people he was trying to harass on half his youtube videos, he also was doing it to mine but I didn't realize it until yesterday. Funny thing is the dumb shit was trolling my acid etching tutorials! LOL!! Like I give a fuck? Kind of funny though. He was so damn butt hurt he made several fake accounts to troll people. What a fucking loser.

I also locked up commenting on every thread too so I can approve/deny them. He has been quiet in the last few weeks on our personal YT account (no attempts even made on the two new M.O.T.H. videos). I tried reaching out to him on his real account, which I think is "Sam Hanes," but received no reply.
I caught flak from this guy for simply "liking" Mark's comment on TB explaining his side. I didn't comment or add to anything. So, a word to the wise - just watch what you "like" because even that has consequences. He has made it his mission to comment aggressively on every instance of a Fuzzrocious video on youtube. It's super hurtful...he doesn't realize how damaging that is to a brand of the livelihood of my family. Very sad.
[b]FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS: http://www.fuzzrociouspedals.com[b]
Fuzzrociouspedals

committed
committed

Postby popvulture » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:46 am

Mitch Muckle: Internet Cop.

Also jesus, that sucks that he's on a rampage against Fuzzrocious. Phenomenal loserdom.
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby JonnyAngle » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:36 pm

Fuzzrociouspedals wrote:
jwar wrote:So apparently this douche noozle has been going around trying to troll various folks via their social media outlets for calling him a knob for bitching about the box thing. Ryan at Fuzzrocious was one of the people he was trying to harass on half his youtube videos, he also was doing it to mine but I didn't realize it until yesterday. Funny thing is the dumb shit was trolling my acid etching tutorials! LOL!! Like I give a fuck? Kind of funny though. He was so damn butt hurt he made several fake accounts to troll people. What a fucking loser.

I also locked up commenting on every thread too so I can approve/deny them. He has been quiet in the last few weeks on our personal YT account (no attempts even made on the two new M.O.T.H. videos). I tried reaching out to him on his real account, which I think is "Sam Hanes," but received no reply.
I caught flak from this guy for simply "liking" Mark's comment on TB explaining his side. I didn't comment or add to anything. So, a word to the wise - just watch what you "like" because even that has consequences. He has made it his mission to comment aggressively on every instance of a Fuzzrocious video on youtube. It's super hurtful...he doesn't realize how damaging that is to a brand of the livelihood of my family. Very sad.

don't more comments make your stuff appear more in suggested videos though?

I don't think anyone who reads his comments takes him too seriously
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion