· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General discussion at the Wang Bar.
Post a reply

Re: The what ever thread...

Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:45 am

long after you should have changed it out.

would that be the facial version of camel toe?

Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:49 am

Apparently there's a fetish for people wearing ball gags under their masks.

Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:21 pm

edgelords

Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:59 pm

2,000 year old cat graffiti fuck yeah :joy:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/19/worl ... nasca.html

Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:17 am

Got nuthin' on this:

:eek: :wha?: :whateva:

Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:56 am

:lol:

Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:59 am

Last night in my dream I was former president Mitt Romney, staying late at some office. My assistant walked by and started complaining about all of the depressing and unfortunate facets of her life and that all she really wanted anymore was "gruesome sex".

Then I woke up (in real life) and checked my phone to discover that I had been looking at the menu of some goofy American themed restaurant in Japan named Cowboy Family before/while falling asleep.

Maybe in any other year this would be a little weird but it's 2020, so it's extremely banal instead.

Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:09 pm

My heater isn't working and it will probably take 3-4 days for my landlord to get someone out to figure out why it isn't firing, but this beats the hell out of the AC being out.

Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:03 pm

This yellow garden spider outside our back door named Lenore has been chilling there for weeks, eating grasshoppers and moths, and just generally being a badass. Her web is at face level but I duck it to go in and out of the house because she's cool.

A couple days ago, she disappeared and a new, smaller garden spider is squatting in her web.

Fucking IMPOSTER BITCH. YOU'RE NOT LENORE. FUCK YOU. WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER???

Fuck this spider. At least Lenore's egg sac is still stuck to the house so her legacy will live on. Maybe.

Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:21 pm

Spider life cycles = an eyeblink. Newbie might be progeny, a spiderling; the egg sac the sign of its moving through the cycle.
Or it might be an alien that ate Lenore to take her web - likely it too will be gone in a season or two.
[*has* that egg sac emptied? if not, maybe an army of micro Lenore's will erupt and obliterate the interloper]
Either way, sux that Lenore's time was up. Good on you for sharing her final season.
Lenore is gone. Long live Lenore.

Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:14 am

that's poetry, dude

Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:02 am

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Yeah, I don't think the eggs have hatched yet. So there's still hope!

Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:08 pm

Cooking hotdogs over a flaming pallet is the most Ohio shit I've seen my friends do...

Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:43 pm

better than the Californians who i went to the beach with who th4rew a piece of Masonite on the fire and left me to tend it while on mushrooms. it's not as if mushrooms didn't make me feel toxic anyway, but come on, people.

Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:44 pm

A whole ass song about licking ass. Funnnnn.

and conceptually based on a piece with the same title by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. no, seriously.
Post a reply