The what ever thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The what ever thread...

Postby Eivind August » Mon May 24, 2021 4:11 am

Yeah, he posts fairly regularly on social media. Probably just not focused on pedals and gear at the moment.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby friendship » Tue May 25, 2021 10:27 am

Phew, that's good to hear. :hobbes:
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Gone Fission » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:45 pm

Headhunter reached out to me Friday about a position. Wasn’t looking, but it was interesting so we’re talking. It would be a big change and maybe a great career leap. But risky of whether it works right. The fantastic thing is I’m okay where I am so I don’t need it. Interesting, odd, enticing, scary.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:37 am

Gone Fission wrote:Headhunter reached out to me Friday about a position. Wasn’t looking, but it was interesting so we’re talking. It would be a big change and maybe a great career leap. But risky of whether it works right. The fantastic thing is I’m okay where I am so I don’t need it. Interesting, odd, enticing, scary.

Very nice fuzzbreaux. I am in a similar boat at the moment. Very fun, this whole minute mastery of your own destiny thing :!!!:

Also finally going to play some proper heavy music at a proper volume for the first time in forever this weekend.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:59 am

My facial does not grow well at all. So, I know it’s time to shave when tiktok and other social media sites start recommending hillbilly content.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Gone Fission » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:45 pm

Offer accepted on a house. If inspections go through okay we’re homeowners again. Kinda weird buying when the housing market may be doing the equivalent of Wile E. Coyote taking a moment in mid air before gravity catches up. But the cost/interest rate balance still makes it affordable enough and we really like the house and adore the neighborhood.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:48 pm

a 4:30ish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-_VPRCtiUg

so, I can throw away all my midi/clock/sync jawnery? :snax:
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:19 am

HAYOOOO FAM!it's-a-me, dowi! been ages since i logged into ILF, I feel GUILTY to say the least. :facepalm: :|:

How are things going for you all? i can't really dig in almost three months of unread posts and topics, but i hope you are all fine, healthy, and fuzzy.

I've had the roughest start of the year of my whole life, but apparently started to get better in the last month, i even started to play guitaragain on an almost-daily basis, incredible! got a Digitakt in February but barely used it except for the first couple of weeks because of lack of time. On the other hand, GAS is at its lowest point since pre-pandemic, which is awesome, Zoia surely helped in that way... the only thing i'm currently curious about is that new jawn from Jero.

Still, i want to start hanging here again, and i promise i will try.

Sending love and pizza to everybody :group:

:ewok:
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:22 am

:hug: :dance: :snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Dandolin » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:06 pm

missed u Dowi! stop not posting! glad to hear things are getting better... '21 was my hell year. still not sure about '22, but i think (hope) it's gonna be better :idk:

i also feel like my GAS is at a low ebb -but watch out! this place'll get ya eventually :lol:
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:18 pm

hey Dowi! Glad you're OK, hope you're keepin on rockin
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

Postby 01010111 » Thu May 25, 2023 10:21 pm

Is sound 2 dimensional or 3 dimensional? Sound waves are generally measured on two axis, which makes me think it’s 2 dimensional. Our ears also only measure sound in 2 dimensions: time and amplitude. These limitations lead to me believe that sound may actually be 3 dimensional, it’s just our perception and measurement that are done in 2 dimensions. Is stereo 3 dimensional sound?

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Mon May 29, 2023 12:39 pm

friendship wrote:has anyone heard from jwar?

FB friends with him. He posts on there a lot, mostly showing on how big (twiss) his knife collection is. Otherwise hes chillin.

Miss y’all. Been spending a lot of time reminiscing, remembering my time here when I was a teenager. Man oh man has time flown by.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to General Discussion