Rebooting MOM-D - the new idea behind...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Rebooting MOM-D - the new idea behind...

Postby Schlatte » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:50 am

Hi all y'all.
I'm back. kinda... :hello:
During the lockdown I got back into pedal developing and building and wanted to get back in the game a bit more again. Since I'm working two jobs right now, I don't really have time to build a lot of stuff on my own, but I still want to give everyone access to my creations.

Therefore I decided to move to a more "open source" kind of approach. In this Shark Tank I will post everything I am developing with descriptions, explanations and most importantly - Schematics, Source Code (if applicable), maybe PCB Gerber Data, etc... so basically everything you need to build my stuff DIY.

If I build prototypes for myself and have some spare PCBs or parts left, I'll probably also offer them for sale (on the cheaps) here, if there is a lot of interest in certain DIY projects, I could also offer to supply parts that are normally hard to get or maybe even complete DIY kits? :idk: Who knows... what will come, will come.

When I have time and am motivated, I'll probably still build small batches of pedals for sale, maybe some custom work or repairs also - just PM me, I'm sure we'll be able to work something out.

:snax:
Good Deals with: All these fine people!

MOM-D Shark Tank is back! Open Source Designs for musical pleasure! Back in the Tank! Go check it out!
Schlatte

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: Rebooting MOM-D - the new idea behind...

Postby goroth » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:06 am

:!!!:
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:59 am

Oh hai I totally missed this!!!!

:!!!: :!!!: :!!!: :!!!:
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jero » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:19 pm

:snax:
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to MOM-D