BAKVENDT - ILF Reverse Delay Thing!

Moderator: Pladask

Re: BAKVENDT - ILF Reverse Delay Thing!

Postby Dandolin » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:59 pm

good point - that is a useful paradigm for deciding :snax:
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blood_mountain » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:25 pm

Heraclitus Akimbo wrote:I have a first-batch Bakvendt, too, so this is probably less appropriate to the more powered-up Baklengs, but I like to pull Bakvendt out for live use 'cause sometimes I just want fewer options in the moment. (It's also useful as a boost, I've found.) Noodling/recording at home I'm more likely to go with Fabrikat and twiddle/explore away.

As much as I love Fabrikat, I am attracted to the simpler, less-option functionality of Baklengs. We'll see once I have them side-by-side I suppose.
Blood_mountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby gila_crisis » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:44 am

Blood_mountain wrote:
Heraclitus Akimbo wrote:I have a first-batch Bakvendt, too, so this is probably less appropriate to the more powered-up Baklengs, but I like to pull Bakvendt out for live use 'cause sometimes I just want fewer options in the moment. (It's also useful as a boost, I've found.) Noodling/recording at home I'm more likely to go with Fabrikat and twiddle/explore away.

As much as I love Fabrikat, I am attracted to the simpler, less-option functionality of Baklengs. We'll see once I have them side-by-side I suppose.

The first pedal I got from Pladask was the Bakfram. I loved it sooo much (and still do), that a month later I got the Fabrikat as well!
Fabrikat is an amazing pedal and I enjoyed it a lot, but after few months using both, comparisons and deep dives I decided to part ways from the Fabrikat and keep only Bakfram.
I like better the immediacy of the Bakfram (and now also own a Baklengs), as I found that the 16 algorhythms on the Fabrikat were too much for my needs.
Bit is a matter of personal taste and needs.
gila_crisis

experienced
experienced

Postby Dandolin » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:00 am

a recurring theme :snax:
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby oldangelmidnight » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:49 pm

Before Baklengs came out, I still liked Fabrikat for the shuffle delay thing but Baklengs does that even better so Fab has been on the shelf mostly.
Bakfram does a pitch up and down thing that I like but it's hard to turn on and off so I'm thinking I might see if Fabrikat can approximate that.
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blood_mountain » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:58 pm

oldangelmidnight wrote:Before Baklengs came out, I still liked Fabrikat for the shuffle delay thing but Baklengs does that even better so Fab has been on the shelf mostly.
Bakfram does a pitch up and down thing that I like but it's hard to turn on and off so I'm thinking I might see if Fabrikat can approximate that.

Bank 2, setting 5 has the random octave generation thing happening. Is that close to what you’re looking for?
Blood_mountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:58 pm

oldangelmidnight wrote:Before Baklengs came out, I still liked Fabrikat for the shuffle delay thing but Baklengs does that even better so Fab has been on the shelf mostly.

dagnabbit! GASgo'way!
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blood_mountain » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:02 am

Hmmm, I don’t know if either of them are going anywhere, they’re both too good.
Blood_mountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby cosmicevan » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:57 pm

I have both and prefer the BAKLENGS
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Previous

Return to Pladask Elektrisk