MATRISE - Matrix Mixer

Moderator: Pladask

Re: MATRISE - Matrix Mixer

Postby cosmicevan » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:19 pm

I am so tempted to get a 2nd Matrise...someone please buy these before I do!

ps. any news on the draume drop for october. That's the only PE pedal I don't have (aside from FORM)
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:48 pm

Pladask wrote:
cosmicevan wrote:so i see in the email. What's the new secret pedal all about?

Not so secret, but not so well documented yet so should probably do that before going in much detail. It's something in the intersection of AM, RM, PM and SSB.

Wootenanny! Just noticin' this - excitement!
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Pladask » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:59 pm

cosmicevan wrote:ps. any news on the draume drop for october. That's the only PE pedal I don't have (aside from FORM)

Assembly production is estimated to starts this week. We've gotten quite efficient lately so hoping we'll be able to have the first batch ready before the start of November. I'll need time to update the manual and get some new video demos available considering the various changes made to the algorithms. Plan is to give this my full attention and drop the new pedal after Draume is restocked as I know a lot of people have been waiting for ages :facepalm:

Whatever happens it will not be released on November 3rd. Please vote all you US people. It's your civic duty! :)* :)* :)*
Pladask

committed
committed

Postby Dandolin » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:00 pm

I iz reddy
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby cantremember » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:01 pm

Pladask wrote:
cosmicevan wrote:ps. any news on the draume drop for october. That's the only PE pedal I don't have (aside from FORM)

Assembly production is estimated to starts this week. We've gotten quite efficient lately so hoping we'll be able to have the first batch ready before the start of November. I'll need time to update the manual and get some new video demos available considering the various changes made to the algorithms. Plan is to give this my full attention and drop the new pedal after Draume is restocked as I know a lot of people have been waiting for ages :facepalm:

Best news! *fingers crossed* Its not a sell out in a minute deal. I have been saving for this one for a minute.

Have been doing several upgrades to the website since the Falma mini-release crashed the site. Hard to say how it will handle Draume, but I hope ordering will be less of a hassle. Also this production batch is twice the size of the last one and I intend another even bigger batch for spring 2021.
cantremember

Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF
Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF

Postby Dandolin » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:44 pm

hmmm
again you have implemented some features that others making similar pedals have overlooked
my bank account weeps :cry:
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Never » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:47 pm

cantremember wrote:AM, RM, PM, SSB — I wish I knew what you were talking about with those acronyms. :idk:

It’s the first Super Smash Bros pedal — all analog signal path, wavedash modulated delay
Never

committed
committed

Postby Pladask » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:25 am

Never wrote:
cantremember wrote:AM, RM, PM, SSB — I wish I knew what you were talking about with those acronyms. :idk:

It’s the first Super Smash Bros pedal — all analog signal path, wavedash modulated delay

:lol: :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-si ... modulation
Pladask

committed
committed

Postby wblackmon » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:53 pm

I’ve been researching the Matrise, and thinking of it not only as a mixer or feedback loop, but also potentially as a way to ‘re-order’ pedals, in addition to having them in parallel.

I might be misunderstanding, but I think you could route the guitar signal into the inputs of whatever pedal you wish to go first, then Pedal 1 output to input of Pedal 2, etc. to create a series/chain in the order you prefer.

Looking forward to the next batch of these...anyone have a rough estimate of a date or their priority?
wblackmon

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Pladask » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:42 pm

wblackmon wrote:I’ve been researching the Matrise, and thinking of it not only as a mixer or feedback loop, but also potentially as a way to ‘re-order’ pedals, in addition to having them in parallel.

I might be misunderstanding, but I think you could route the guitar signal into the inputs of whatever pedal you wish to go first, then Pedal 1 output to input of Pedal 2, etc. to create a series/chain in the order you prefer.

Looking forward to the next batch of these...anyone have a rough estimate of a date or their priority?

You are not mistaken. This is possible : D Currently working on Draume, the new pedal and Kniv production. Kinda hoping to get those ready before starting Matrise. Could be mid-December for a small-ish batch.
Pladask

committed
committed

Postby cosmicevan » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:28 pm

wblackmon wrote:I’ve been researching the Matrise, and thinking of it not only as a mixer or feedback loop, but also potentially as a way to ‘re-order’ pedals, in addition to having them in parallel.

What you describe is how I use mine. the 4 connections for me are:
1. Instrument in/main out
2. Patchulator 8000 in/out -- for even more re-ordering magic/mayhem
3. Blooper in/out
4. Mood in/out

I really like to put something in the Mood or Blooper, then re-order things and send that loop through modulation and back into the other Mood or Blooper.

Pic is a bit out of date and all my cables are color coded to make it easier to understand my signal path.

I also love using the Matrise for a stereo mix and switching how much of an effect is being applied to the L or the R. Matrise is my favorite utility pedal.
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Pladask » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:45 am

Will add a batch of Matrise to the webstore on Sunday 17th 10:00pm GMT+1
Pladask

committed
committed

Postby Dandolin » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:20 pm

:snax:
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby wblackmon » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:10 pm

Pladask wrote:

You are not mistaken. This is possible : D Currently working on Draume, the new pedal and Kniv production. Kinda hoping to get those ready before starting Matrise. Could be mid-December for a small-ish batch.

Got mine! Been lucky with the last few batches offered, getting a Fabrikat, Draume, and the Matrise. Can't wait to fiddle with it and figure out how I will employ it.

As mentioned in one of the posts here (lovely pedalboard, BTW), I will be using my Blooper somewhere in the chain, as well as the other Pladask characters. Have an OBNE MiniM and Fairfield Shallow Water that might get introduced as well. Super psyched.
wblackmon

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby wblackmon » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:53 pm

Last edited by wblackmon on Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
wblackmon

uncommitted
uncommitted

PreviousNext

Return to Pladask Elektrisk