Postby Pladask » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:18 pm

Second demo from Sp3ct3rs d3mos: :)* :)* :)*
https://youtu.be/gYDU-kG-2xo
Pladask

committed
committed

Re: BAKVENDT - ILF Reverse Delay Thing!

Postby cosmicevan » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:51 pm

I ended up ordering 2, a green and a white one. I wanted a green one, but the website was crashing really bad and I was able to get a white one only. About 30 minutes later, the green ones were made available so I snagged one. I don't need two of these and I'm not looking to scalp anyone...happy to sell the white one for my cost $274.86 plus actual shipping costs from me to you. Let me know.

Cheers :group:
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby neonblack » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:11 pm

Yeah this was a rough time for that website. I had to submit my PayPal info a couple times before it would work. Just waiting on that 1000 dollar charge to come out :lol:
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby elefontpress » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:51 pm

Yeah, woof on that website. Crash-o-Rama.

But in the end I got one! 15 minutes of refreshing paid off. :D
elefontpress

involved
involved

Postby cantremember » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:12 pm

cosmicevan wrote:I ended up ordering 2, a green and a white one. I wanted a green one, but the website was crashing really bad and I was able to get a white one only. About 30 minutes later, the green ones were made available so I snagged one. I don't need two of these and I'm not looking to scalp anyone...happy to sell the white one for my cost $274.86 plus actual shipping costs from me to you. Let me know.

Hit you in IG about this...

Totally bummed I forgot about this. I set an alarm then got a phone call and turned it off while I was on the call. I thought, I'll get to this in 10 minutes...forgot then remembered 2 hours later. :picard:
cantremember

Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF
Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF

Postby cosmicevan » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:35 pm

cantremember wrote:
cosmicevan wrote:I ended up ordering 2, a green and a white one. I wanted a green one, but the website was crashing really bad and I was able to get a white one only. About 30 minutes later, the green ones were made available so I snagged one. I don't need two of these and I'm not looking to scalp anyone...happy to sell the white one for my cost $274.86 plus actual shipping costs from me to you. Let me know.

Hit you in IG about this...

Totally bummed I forgot about this. I set an alarm then got a phone call and turned it off while I was on the call. I thought, I'll get to this in 10 minutes...forgot then remembered 2 hours later. :picard:

Right on. You are at the top of the list...as we spoke about, just waiting to see how this all pans out with what went through/what didn't.
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Christophe » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:10 am

Totally bummed too... I don’t know how But I forgot.
Now it’s gonna be another 6 month wait. Damn.
"It's wrong but it works."
Christophe

committed
committed

Postby mcatano » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:59 pm

I got as far as the cart and then database errors for 30min. By the time it reconnected they were sold out. Stoked for Knut that the pedals continue to be so popular; sad to miss this run but it's not really a big deal considering I have the previous version already.
mcatano

committed
committed

Postby PanicProne » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:12 pm

I tried and tried and had a green one in my cart and got as far as check out three times within the first five minutes, but did not manage to get one. Decided to try for another 20minutes and eventually ended up getting a white one which is better then no pedal at all. After starting the thread that initially spawned the original bakvendt but having to opt out of buying one cause things broke at the wrong time and had to be fixed it feels cool to finally have one of these on the way. :D Excited to see what I'll do with it.
PanicProne

experienced
experienced

Postby Pladask » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:11 am

Hey

What a mess. I'm sorry for the chaos and frustration I put my customers through. Obviously I was overconfident both in terms of the website upgrades and stock amount because we (kinda) sold out and of course the website crashed. Now that the dust is settling there are a some leftover units still available. If you missed out you may send an email to info@pladaskelektrisk.com and I _might_ have a unit to offer. I'll make an effort to update this post when there is nothing left.
Pladask

committed
committed

Postby gila_crisis » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:15 am

looking forward for the next batch of Baklengs. I skipped this first one on purpose as I'm not home the next few weeks, so I'm not in a hurry.
When will the next batch be ready?
gila_crisis

experienced
experienced

Postby Pladask » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:26 am

Hard to say at this time. Sometime 2022 for sure. I'm entering workshop season so will be occupied with that and have a bit of material stock for other pedals I need to work through before I can justify buying more production material.
Pladask

committed
committed

Postby elefontpress » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:07 pm

Well, it was worth the hassle, Knut! Baklengs is an amazing little creature. Some spiritual overlap with Fabrikat for sure, but it’s got its own thing going on. I love the immediacy and combination of controls. The mod is fantastic. And look how at home it looks on the board! Thanks for making another modern classic! :!!!:

https://flic.kr/p/2mtVqQh
elefontpress

involved
involved

Postby cosmicevan » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:08 pm

The ability to toggle octaves without clearing the buffer is phenomenal. It's a knob tweakers dream. Gotta keep in mind that I cannot toggle the fwd/rev or it wipes the buffer, but it is so great being able to sample and hold something, tweak it, then release it into feedback and build more ambience. It's a homerun!

Stunning too
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Pladask Elektrisk