I shoulda posted this here: samplers and sequencers

Moderator: Ghost Hip

I shoulda posted this here: samplers and sequencers

Postby Bearstripes » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:19 am

I’ve been readin the internet for like 2 weeks on this and I’m still lost. Hoping y’all can help. Here’s where I’m at. I’m currently using a minilogue, volca fm, volca sample, and some pocket operators. Here’s what I want. Something to be the brain of all this. I want to be able to sequence the minilogue cause the sequencer on that guy kinda sucks and I want more than 16 steps. Also be cool to sequence the fm as well. I scored a novation circuit monostation only to realize it’s not good for what I want. The other thing I’m after is a sampler. I have had the electribe 2 sampler, a microgranny, and an sp404. The sp was great but the sequencer was mad lame. I hated the workflow in the electribe and sampling was a total pain.

So here is what I’m looking at...
Novation circuit, seems lit cover some of the bases and seems pretty straight forward
Mpc1000, seems dope but I’m not sure if this would is what I should be lookin at.

So I’m basically open to all suggestions. I’m lookin at ditching the monostation and possible the volca sample to fund this so I’m trying to keep it 400 or under.
Bearstripes

experienced
experienced

Re: I shoulda posted this here: samplers and sequencers

Postby Psyre » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:43 am

I'd maybe look into the 1010 Music Blackbox for sequencing and sampling in a compact package.
Psyre

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: I shoulda posted this here: samplers and sequencers

Postby D Rock » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:01 pm

If you can swing it the digitakt will cover all of those bases. Maybe offload the pocket ops after you sample them in the digitakt?
D Rock

committed
committed

Return to Tech & Recording