Hi. I like guitar pedals.

Moderator: TweedBassman

Hi. I like guitar pedals.

Postby TweedBassman » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello ILF.

As some may have noticed, I have been out of action for a few months. Long story short, I've been dealing with some personal stuffz, some of which has has subsided and some which may never go away.

My phobia of communication in most forms (seriously) is really killing me and getting worse. For some reason, I cannot answer the phone, emails, or even really go out anymore. It comes and goes in waves. Might be time to really see a shrink or something.

Anyway. My apologies, I'm working through it and just writing this is a big step. I used to bust on people with OCD -type disorders, like hoarders or people with other anxiety issues... "why not just DO something about it?!?!" I would think. Now I know how bad your brain can backfire on you and it sucks to be paralyzed mentally.

Guitar pedals. Starting to go through the past emails now. If you want something specific or sent an email a while ago and do not hate me (understandable), wait a day or two and see if I find your email or just email me again and I will get your order rolling.

Thank you. love ya. let's make some noise together. :hug:
Got my A machines on the table, got my B machines in a drawer.
http://www.facebook.com/pennypedals ________ http://www.pennypedals.com ________ http://instagram.com/pennypedals <-- mad gear pics yo
TweedBassman

committed
committed

Re: Hi. I like guitar pedals.

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:09 pm

:hug:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby crochambeau » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:26 pm

TweedBassman wrote:Now I know how bad your brain can backfire on you and it sucks to be paralyzed mentally.

You're not alone!

Hope that helps.

:group:
I've got to get off my ass and bring to reality that what has been quoted through existence.

Rochambeau Musical Apparatus
Reverb storefront
Shark Tank
crochambeau

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby UglyCasanova » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:53 pm

This resonates with me. The waves get lower, fewer and further spread apart. Help helps. PM if you ever feel like talking. :hug:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Teej212 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:52 am

The brain can seriously be a jerk sometimes. Everyone struggles with something so just know there's always someone you can talk to...especially about guitar pedals!
Teej212

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jero » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:32 am

I get communication anxiety sometimes and have a hard time reading or answering emails/messages, so I kind of feel your pain.
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby goroth » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:34 pm

I'm just happy to see you round again!

I emailed you, but don't bother answering as I'm broke as shit and have little financial discipline. There may or may not be a connection there.

But one day I will hit you up for a top mount extra special sauce deluxe deluxe radio deluxe.
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Eric! » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:31 pm

i feel a lot of us are guilty of such behavior at one point.

building pedals is VERY HARD TO DO ON YOUR OWN. definitely helps to have a team.

very much love your work and can't wait to see new stuff!
Eric!

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby sylnau » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:48 pm

Just noticed this tread. :hug:
You're not alone!
:group:

Man, I love my Fingerprint Noir. :thumb:
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to Penny Pedals