What's next for mtl asm?

Moderator: multi_s

Re: What's next for mtl asm?

Postby cosmicevan » Thu May 12, 2022 4:55 pm

Thank you! Sorry for coming at you from all angles. I wasn't sure how best to contact so I tried all ways :)
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Phuzzy856 » Wed May 18, 2022 11:45 am

just a Zelly update-
after about 2 years I'm really starting to get the hang of this beast... but whew.... all of the Delta functions on N2-N3, still having trouble really hearing what's going on sometimes.... either way, ANY setting for this box yields wacky stuff... sometimes I just use it as a Delay, lol
Phuzzy856

interested
interested

Postby cosmicevan » Thu May 19, 2022 10:24 am

Phuzzy856 wrote:just a Zelly update-
after about 2 years I'm really starting to get the hang of this beast... but whew.... all of the Delta functions on N2-N3, still having trouble really hearing what's going on sometimes.... either way, ANY setting for this box yields wacky stuff... sometimes I just use it as a Delay, lol

The best advice I was given when I was learning how to use the 856 was to work with a vocal audio clip. This makes it very easy for our simple brains to hear what's going on as you change things.

I'm hoping to start exploring MIDI with the 856 soon. It's such a fun box, but I still use it as an instrument and twist knobs after I record a clip and then accompany my mangled bits.
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Previous

Return to Montreal Assembly