· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Post a reply

Sonore 2018 + Pop Montreal

Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:57 pm

I will be exhibiting at this years Sonore Festival Sept 21-23 and also have a table at the Pop Montreal record fair September 29-30.

more details to follow.

Re: I will be at SNAMM if you want to meet up...

Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:21 am

vidret wrote:I've never been at a NAMM, sounds incredibly fun, too bad it's 10000000000000 miles away.

please go to montreal assembly's booth and take some pics for us, I want to see if they have anything new for us.

:erm:

Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:00 am

i wont have a booth actually, i am just going to look around ("non exhibiting manufacturer"). I have a friend getting married the same weekend in nashville by coincidence so i thought i would do both.

we are doing some smaller shows where i will have a booth though in sept, one in NYC and one in Montreal. I will post more info closer to the date.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:13 am

Fuck yeah dude, I'll be there with Fuzzrocious. 1454.
Big event friday night at Eastside music!

Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:31 pm

aen wrote:Fuck yeah dude, I'll be there with Fuzzrocious. 1454.
Big event friday night at Eastside music!

sweet times, looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:46 pm

I would like to meet up, but won't be at NAMM.

Do you want to hang out in Sweden?

Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:03 pm

vidret wrote:I've never been at a NAMM, sounds incredibly fun, too bad it's 10000000000000 miles away.

The cynic in me says it must be like the world's worst guitar store: thousands of dudes playing Back in Black too loud in a big room. :lol: Is my inner cynic wrong?

Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:21 pm

mathias wrote:The cynic in me says it must be like the world's worst guitar store: thousands of dudes playing Back in Black too loud in a big room. :lol: Is my inner cynic wrong?

My experience at SNAMM (granted, this was the first one that was public) was that it was fairly quiet and there wasn't a ton of people wanking on guitar like in your normal guitar shop.
Then again, I'm sure it's gotten much bigger than when I was there.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:08 pm

at winter namm i was able to stand beside about 8 people testing saxahones at the same time. i think that was the best part of the show.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:16 pm

multi_s wrote:at winter namm i was able to stand beside about 8 people testing saxahones at the same time. i think that was the best part of the show.

That sounds amazing

Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:21 pm

JonnyAngle wrote:
multi_s wrote:at winter namm i was able to stand beside about 8 people testing saxahones at the same time. i think that was the best part of the show.

That sounds amazing

That's like careless whisper in Dolby Atmos

Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:32 am

mathias wrote:

The cynic in me says it must be like the world's worst guitar store: thousands of dudes playing Back in Black too loud in a big room. :lol: Is my inner cynic wrong?

It's mostly pros and reps doing demos on industry days, so it can be cacophonous, but, like, shredders and country studio guys and urban contemporary gospel bassists and so on. The noise police try to keep it down and Summer hasn't been too bad in recent years...... except on Public Day. Fuck that noise.

I should be there Friday, if you spot a goofy-looking 6'7" dude from Georgia puttering around, it's *probably* me.

Re: I will be at BK SBE in NYC this weekend

Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:55 am

bump for NYC show this weekend

Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:33 pm

Scott, I will be unable to meet you at your appearance at the Burger King off the South Bronx Expressway this weekend in NYC, but I wish you luck. :hug: :snax:

Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:04 pm

multi_s wrote:bump for NYC show this weekend

I'll be there. Spot me with the Arby's guitar strap and arby's for snacking.
Post a reply