<< mtl.asm >>

Moderator: multi_s

Re: mtl.asm >> Jaywalking and Nasa Attribute

Postby Jero » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:30 pm

MaxMaps wrote:I am kind peeing my pants after the nasa attribute demo

I've got so much mtl.asm GAS right now...jaywalking, YES. nasa att, YES. white fritter, YES.
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ilikewater » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:48 pm

Will you take my money already!?
Ilikewater

experienced
experienced

Postby multi_s » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Ilikewater wrote:Will you take my money already!?

yes sorry i meant to PM you. so... pm'd.
multi_s

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby MaxMaps » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:55 pm

kind of.

dat grammar.

but yes I need soon.

soon
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby multi_s » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:38 pm

Jero wrote:I've got so much mtl.asm GAS right now...jaywalking, YES. nasa att, YES. white fritter, YES.

ya just a heads up that probably there will only be about 5 or 6 more white fritters made (not that they are selling at some crazy rate). But i think from now on when pcb runs finish i will just make new devices instead of restocking old ones because i get tired of building old designs.

I am working on the wrong side update and a non wah version of the total bad vibes concept but somewhat expanded compared to what is in the old demo video from last year. So those are probably the next two things coming out.
multi_s

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby LaoWiz » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:55 am

Your new artwork is killer, man. The new sounds are great, as well. Gotta get that NASA!
LaoWiz

Supporter
Supporter

Postby hazelwould » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:04 pm

multi_s wrote:
Jero wrote:I've got so much mtl.asm GAS right now...jaywalking, YES. nasa att, YES. white fritter, YES.

ya just a heads up that probably there will only be about 5 or 6 more white fritters made (not that they are selling at some crazy rate). But i think from now on when pcb runs finish i will just make new devices instead of restocking old ones because i get tired of building old designs.

I am working on the wrong side update and a non wah version of the total bad vibes concept but somewhat expanded compared to what is in the old demo video from last year. So those are probably the next two things coming out.

This news pleases me. :love:
hazelwould

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby julius_deane » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:24 pm

The NASA is great.
The Fax is great.
The WSOU is great.
MA is great.
Why don't they have their own forum already!!!
i'm a grrnoise
julius_deane

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Bellyheart » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Glass Residence shall be great!
Bellyheart

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby kbit » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:54 pm

The concept of the Nasa didn't really appeal to me, but watching the prototype video.... Wow. Freeze mode is so cool.
How slow can it go?
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby multi_s » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Bellyheart wrote:Glass Residence shall be great!

lol. (;

i have a pretty busy summer lined up but hopefully i will release something called tentatively 'the n' which is a dsp base to hold a few programs at once (probably 3) designed to hold tbv and glass res and more etc. since releasing NA i have not done much work on anything due to school/life. The next two projects are still some variant of the wrong side and tbv, although realized through the above mentioned platform instead which will then have something similar to the glass residence teaser and much more. It will also be in the Prism I enclosures to look a bit classier.This will allow some more 'custom' programming too, which is really where im looking to go instead of batch producing in general.

for the early spring ive been commissioned to build more quadraphonic modulators for some installations, although i have no intention of mass producing these beasts i might tour box one or two just for fun. (like glass residence over 4 channels?). I just got the original one back from my clients installation in europe last week so i might document that one a bit better as well.

kbithecrowing wrote:The concept of the Nasa didn't really appeal to me, but watching the prototype video.... Wow. Freeze mode is so cool.
How slow can it go?

what do you mean by slow? how slow can the step sequence go? or how low can the pitch transposition go? by default its +/- 1 octave but i can adjust the patterns to change that. A local producer picked up a NA so he said he might make some hi-fi demos of it which would be nice. If not i will have more demos early spring that show better detail of the functions.

If you mean the step rate (how fast it cycles notes) i think its about 1Hz to 10 Hz via the rate knob. If you are not in hold mode you can use the tap instead and get a larger range (anywhere from .25 Hz to ??? as fast as you can tap)

if you meant something else let me know.

julius_deane wrote:The NASA is great.
The Fax is great.
The WSOU is great.
MA is great.
Why don't they have their own forum already!!!

thanks. maybe a forum would be useful , might look into it if all of this comes to fruition.
multi_s

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby kbit » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:01 pm

multi_s wrote:
kbithecrowing wrote:The concept of the Nasa didn't really appeal to me, but watching the prototype video.... Wow. Freeze mode is so cool.
How slow can it go?

what do you mean by slow? how slow can the step sequence go? or how low can the pitch transposition go? by default its +/- 1 octave but i can adjust the patterns to change that. A local producer picked up a NA so he said he might make some hi-fi demos of it which would be nice. If not i will have more demos early spring that show better detail of the functions.

If you mean the step rate (how fast it cycles notes) i think its about 1Hz to 10 Hz via the rate knob. If you are not in hold mode you can use the tap instead and get a larger range (anywhere from .25 Hz to ??? as fast as you can tap)

if you meant something else let me know.

Yeah, I meant step rate. Thanks :thumb:
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby harpies » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:31 am

anyone else got demos of the Nasa?
harpies

experienced
experienced

Postby julius_deane » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:41 am

harpies wrote:anyone else got demos of the Nasa?

I'll try to do a demo soon.

I'd like to see a MA forum so we can have things like "Post your ProbFax settings" threads. :)
i'm a grrnoise
julius_deane

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby multi_s » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:40 pm

ya each pfax is a bit different. they are loosely calibrated so that with mean and skew both less than half things stay clean, and to make sure there are no large dead areas in the control. the noise generating circuit that the stepper waveform samples from has changed a few times over the production period so the dynamics of the 2 above mentioned knobs is somewhat variable unit to unit.
multi_s

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to Montreal Assembly