· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Your band, other bands, singers, songwriters, more.
Post a reply

Re: Is Limp Bizkit rockin the set?

Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:59 pm

PanicProne wrote:For example, the last good Bizkit-song. I dig these riffs.

And yeah, I always thought Borland's make up game was awesome!

Borland knew how to write RIFFS

Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:52 pm

New record sounds just as good and bad as I had thought. Still given me a few smiles though. Especially Durst's rapping which is so significant of "that" era to me. Riffs are so good, level of seriousness is just enough. Number of good tracks not that high, number of shitty ballads extremely high. Still happy I got to hear it though.

Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:08 am

Ok I got chocolate starfish in the car and im so mad that the best riff on that album is like 10 seconds an an intro

Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:50 pm

qersty wrote:Ok I got chocolate starfish in the car and im so mad that the best riff on that album is like 10 seconds an an intro

Classic Durst.

Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:58 pm

i'd argue that the best riff on that album is the main riff in Boiler, but i haven't listened to the album in 10+years so i might be wrong.
Boiler was my favorite at the time.

Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:28 pm

Dowi wrote:i'd argue that the best riff on that album is the main riff in Boiler, but i haven't listened to the album in 10+years so i might be wrong.
Boiler was my favorite at the time.

intro to Full Nelson, man...

Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:05 pm

Went back hearing it and it makes sense. Killer.

Today on the way back to work I listened to their new album and I had too much fun, I was actually laughing out loud alone in the car. :lol: Most anachronistic record I have heard in a while, and still the first 3 tracks alone are worth it. Too much fun. Rest of the record is ups and downs, but I haven't listened to them in ages so it might be just a honeymoon in a nostalgic high-school trip and I will probably never listen to them again in another decade.
Post a reply