Pest Tattern: It's What's Happening

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Pest Tattern: It's What's Happening

Postby Jero » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:10 pm

Art is always a big hangup for me. Especially on projects like this. Would like to keep to the name, but open to ideas.

As for mods/updates...the two I made in the past had extra clipping modes and one had a internal feedback loop on a foot switch...I have some other ideas as well :idea: but don’t really want to go too overboard with these.

Noticing now that the Singing Tree may have subconsciously inspired the Haxan art
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Seance » Wed May 05, 2021 12:49 pm

Stumbled across a clip I made a while back of Pest Tattern.
Apparently I fell into a repetitive level of Elevator Action.
Listenable on Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/caesarshift/pest-tattern

Seance

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby chutneyfarmer » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:03 pm

Just checking in to see if there’s any update on whether the Wizzle Pizzle is still happening? Definitely want to get in on it!
Good Transactions With:
Achtane
in2thegapagain85
Proroby
zezozeceglutz
MEC
echobaseone
Skullservant
Rob Fossil
Psyre
chutneyfarmer

experienced
experienced

Postby goroth » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:42 pm

I’m still happening.
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby chutneyfarmer » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:20 pm

goroth wrote:I’m still happening.

Great!!! Glad to hear it. Will keep an eye out for the updates so :)
Good Transactions With:
Achtane
in2thegapagain85
Proroby
zezozeceglutz
MEC
echobaseone
Skullservant
Rob Fossil
Psyre
chutneyfarmer

experienced
experienced

Postby Jero » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:47 pm

Yes, we need more Goroth updates. Any new mods?

Ps. and yessss the 'fountains are coming :animal: pcbs are underway

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby goroth » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:32 am

I got another dinosaur tattoo - does that count?
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Spotify /// Apple Music
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby MaxMaps » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:39 am

Jero wrote:Yes, we need more Goroth updates. Any new mods?

Ps. and yessss the 'fountains are coming :animal: pcbs are underway

hhhhhnnnnggggg

take my money! No missing out on this one like I did the test pattern
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ghost Hip » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:04 pm

Been meaning to chime in on this thread to say I started a heavy punk/post hardcore band as a bassist and so far I'm using the Pest Tattern as an always on fuzz and my "clean" tone is more an auxiliary dynamic shift when needed. It rips. So much scuzzy low end and in the more normal settings its dead quiet when I stop playing, but still able to get feedback/noise when desired. It sounds nasssttttyyyyyyy I love it.
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:56 pm

goroth wrote:I got another dinosaur tattoo - does that count?

I hope it's this:

:idk: :snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby D.o.S. » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:59 pm

Ghost Hip wrote:Been meaning to chime in on this thread to say I started a heavy punk/post hardcore band as a bassist and so far I'm using the Pest Tattern as an always on fuzz and my "clean" tone is more an auxiliary dynamic shift when needed. It rips. So much scuzzy low end and in the more normal settings its dead quiet when I stop playing, but still able to get feedback/noise when desired. It sounds nasssttttyyyyyyy I love it.

No clips and no settings?
:(
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ghost Hip » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:59 pm

D.o.S. wrote:
Ghost Hip wrote:Been meaning to chime in on this thread to say I started a heavy punk/post hardcore band as a bassist and so far I'm using the Pest Tattern as an always on fuzz and my "clean" tone is more an auxiliary dynamic shift when needed. It rips. So much scuzzy low end and in the more normal settings its dead quiet when I stop playing, but still able to get feedback/noise when desired. It sounds nasssttttyyyyyyy I love it.

You got it lol. This is from our first jam and first song idea we hashed together, so vocalist is mostly feeling it out/riffin from a notebook. Volume full, bias around 10 oclock, gain at half. Oscillation off. I turn it on when the band drops and I play alone the first time. Borrowing my buddy's Epiphone Ripper -> my Ampeg PF-500 - > SWR Henry 8x8 that was at the space. Really kooky happenstance set up for the style of music but I honestly dig it and I might lean into it for this project. :lol:

Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Postby Jero » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:20 pm

Ghost Hip wrote:
D.o.S. wrote:

You got it lol. This is from our first jam and first song idea we hashed together, so vocalist is mostly feeling it out/riffin from a notebook. Volume full, bias around 10 oclock, gain at half. Oscillation off. I turn it on when the band drops and I play alone the first time. Borrowing my buddy's Epiphone Ripper -> my Ampeg PF-500 - > SWR Henry 8x8 that was at the space. Really kooky happenstance set up for the style of music but I honestly dig it and I might lean into it for this project. :lol:

FUZZZ YEAH :rock:

Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby goosekevin » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:07 pm

sounds so sick Ghost Hip!! love it
Derelict78 wrote:That probably sounds awful in the best possible way.
goosekevin

Supporter
Supporter

Postby goroth » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:18 am

Ghost Hip wrote:
D.o.S. wrote:

This sounds killer. Main riff is a banger too.

Spotify /// Apple Music
goroth

HERO
HERO

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear