Ezhi&Aka Anyone?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Ezhi&Aka Anyone?

Postby DOSS BS-1 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:29 pm

polivox wrote:Пожалуйста!

Here are the controls - separate dry volums controls for just dry or dry tremolo controlled by russian dice randomizer. Each of 4 delays has time and volume control. Envelope has sensivity knob.
Waveform and speed controls for the lfo, toggles to choose direct, normal and wave sparkle modes. Bypass and tap footswitches.

Perfect. Thanks so much. :thumb:
-
-
---"Actually I just like fuzz as a friend"---
DOSS BS-1

committed
committed

Postby Abanoise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:16 pm

oldangelmidnight wrote:The Brom looks great

It looks great, and it sounds even better! I had the chance to grab one of them thanks to a forumite here, and I couldn't be happier. Lots of output volume, lot of low frequencies (it's also great with bass) and endless flavors of nosy fuzz with the three separate volume knobs.

And it's so tiny with its top mounted jacks that it could easily fit in any empty space of the pedalboard. :thumb:
You're not a musician, you're a low frequencies generator!

Good deals: starcastic, multi_s, Ragged Trousers, phantasmagorovich x2, delaydecay, Aen, plotkin, TheOndrakGuy, Grandnoise, smallsnd/bgsnd, jskadiang, WtrPlyr, sp3k, AngryGoldfish, dan_abnormal, laekna x11, casperh7, FreakFlagRecordings, MEC x3, CaptainBoxman, wsf1234, durden26, Communarchy, painbeam, hipwaf, shrubber, chutneyfarmer, John, colossus, Jero, Jono, DarkAxel, Lebowsky, Eivind August, Snufkino, boneslygrifter
Abanoise

experienced
experienced

Postby oldangelmidnight » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:21 pm

I put in an order for the Brom Fade and haven't heard back in a while...
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby polivox » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:01 pm

oldangelmidnight wrote:I put in an order for the Brom Fade and haven't heard back in a while...

Yes, sorry about that. January and February orders got delayed till the end of summer and maybe a bit more because of my miscalculations, slow working process and declining heath. I really appreciate your patience and understanding and will refund your deposit if you tired of waiting (which is completely understandable).

It's all my fault and I'm working on all the delayed orders every day.

Please contact me at alexey@ezhiandaka.com for your refund or any additional information.

alexey
polivox

committed
committed

Postby oldangelmidnight » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:42 am

It's no problem. I know how it goes.
Take care and take your time.
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby cosmicevan » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:49 am

Patiently waiting on a Running from 78 and Terrible Mother. The instrgram updates let me know that things are still moving. Sure I'm eager to check em out, but I don't mind the wait as long as we get to a final product some day and I am confident we will
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby lumena » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:05 pm

cosmicevan wrote:Patiently waiting on a Running from 78 and Terrible Mother. The instrgram updates let me know that things are still moving. Sure I'm eager to check em out, but I don't mind the wait as long as we get to a final product some day and I am confident we will

I am in same boat - waiting is fine- I know it will be worth waiting for.
I did receive my new moomindrone recently and it was worth the wait.
FASHION PASSES STYLE REMAINS
lumena

committed
committed

Postby cosmicevan » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:34 pm

Yeah, I got a BROM fuzz and it FAR exceeded my expectations. I had snagged a polarized flutter second hand and that started the addiction.
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Previous

Return to General Gear