Postby retinal orbita » Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:29 pm

Zork, I like it. Real classy.
retinal orbita

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby the_bright_undead » Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:52 pm

Zork wrote:Here's one of my two pedalboards:

Latest additions are the Merkin Fuzz, Supa Puss and EQ. I love all if them.

To the right I have another small pedal board with a volume pedal, tuner, looper and overdrive. In between them I sometimes place a fuzz like Big Muff or Fuzz Face or so.

how do the rat and the merkin get along with one another?
very cool board!
good dealings: laowiz, ianmarks, stomping stones, weebles, Errant Tiger, radish, themeanreds, K2000, Never
the_bright_undead

committed
committed

Postby Zork » Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:06 am

Thanks. I honestly don't know. The Merkin and the Pure Sky are in Loop A of the LS-2, the Rat and the Sub'n'Up are in Loop B. The LS-2 toggles between the two loops so I haven't heard them together yet. I might try for a recording, I can imagine it'll sound like the end of the world.
Zork

committed
committed

Postby Stonergrunge » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:15 am

Zork wrote:Woah, cool! I want a Foxy Tone too. I already have a DIY Tone Machine but that velvet stuff is just too awesome and I have the feeling the Foxy Tone is a bit wilder than other Tone Machine copies/variants.
My Tone Machine works well with both my Blues Driver and Caline Pure Sky which is a Timmy clone.

Sure it does look cool, there's just one tiny detail though... I have no idea how to mount the pedal on a board without damaging the velvet :lol:
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Stonergrunge

involved
involved

Postby Blackened Soul » Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:57 pm

Npbd!
52357DE9-2E46-4FFA-A3DB-E9E809B0174E.jpeg
52357DE9-2E46-4FFA-A3DB-E9E809B0174E.jpeg (41.66 KiB) Viewed 2618 times

Inside dimensions 22”x28”
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MaxMaps » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:53 am

Blackened Soul wrote:Npbd!

Awesome - some of these extra sturdy pedal boards are not super inflated so they are solid buys.

Are you gonna rebuild your huge board one into this ?
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:16 pm

MaxMaps wrote:
Blackened Soul wrote:Npbd!

Awesome - some of these extra sturdy pedal boards are not super inflated so they are solid buys.

Are you gonna rebuild your huge board one into this ?

Yep! Still working on if I want to built a false floor like a wood pedaltrain to hide power and cabling vs the hutch/shelf I normally do. My minor complaint is roadcases made it a inch bigger in length and width.. I had wanted it to match my old live board… but it’s still going to be close enough if I want to link the two boards in a small space… :thumb:
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Tue May 02, 2023 12:55 am

So here is the new rig.
basically the same as before.. but.. by using the boss loopselectorthingy it's all self contained and I can just un it through a amp.. a really big amp
72D52157-C21C-4767-B066-73F72AFCBFA9.JPG
72D52157-C21C-4767-B066-73F72AFCBFA9.JPG (140.58 KiB) Viewed 2246 times

Stuff and things: just got the boss looper.. kind'a like it.. although i accidentally turned it on when fixing a connection and it looped being checking the connections making me thing more shit was going wrong.. then I noticed the looper was on... :lol:
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Pepe » Tue May 02, 2023 1:30 am

Awesome board with a bunch of drool-worthy pedals! Interesting setting on the GE-7B after the filter pedal ...
Pepe at YouTube and Instagram
Pepe

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Blackened Soul » Tue May 02, 2023 2:28 am

Actually thier order is the other way round (bass channel is mxr >bmp>bosseq>filter>comp), the filter keeps the boss from blowing everything up when it’s on :lol: it’s on most of the time….
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby gila_crisis » Sun May 07, 2023 8:19 am

Rearranging my board with the "usual suspects" for an upcoming doom metal/noise gig.

A712D3C6-0226-47ED-A368-BB38EF9AC2C9.jpeg
A712D3C6-0226-47ED-A368-BB38EF9AC2C9.jpeg (77.04 KiB) Viewed 2105 times
gila_crisis

experienced
experienced

Postby moozz » Sun May 07, 2023 9:26 am

gila_crisis wrote:Rearranging my board with the "usual suspects" for an upcoming doom metal/noise gig.

Is that a modded Death Metal? What does the mod do? Death Metal is one of my most used pedals so naturally interested in the "variants" out there.
moozz

involved
involved

Postby gila_crisis » Sun May 07, 2023 11:35 am

moozz wrote:
gila_crisis wrote:Rearranging my board with the "usual suspects" for an upcoming doom metal/noise gig.

Is that a modded Death Metal? What does the mod do? Death Metal is one of my most used pedals so naturally interested in the "variants" out there.

Yes it is! Left knob Mid Freq, switch diode clipping (Si/None/LED+Si), right knob Gain. Plus some other cap swaps to have even more low end.
If I remember well for the gain pot I used a 500k pot.... full on max it'll self oscillate! :animal:
gila_crisis

experienced
experienced

Postby BitchPudding » Mon May 15, 2023 6:45 am

Missed my Black Math too much, so back on the board it goes. Theres something really magical that happens with it once it's getting slammed by the OD-1. Exactly the crunchy big muff sound I fell in love with on so many of my favorite albums. Too good. Mini Glitch is fun but currently its just a place holder for until the Lizard Queen arrives. :excellent: Boring ass move I guess, but I find myself more and more leaning towards a more straightforward "classic" rig (diff disortion textures, a delay, some modulation, pedal for solos) and less weird shit. I'm a simple guy I guess. :hobbes:

Unrelated, but I caved and snagged a Lace Sensor Red Red Dually for my partscaster. Jonnycaster is a go. If I end up loving the Lace, ill get a new pickguard and get the lace blue for the neck, install a kill switch, the whole thing. But for now I'll single pickup it until further notice. :!!!:
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby the_bright_undead » Tue May 16, 2023 9:36 pm

IMG_5826.jpg

'23 setup so far.
SG > Sinews > MF Drive > FX96 > Recovery Endless Summer > Sonar > Fender Excelsior 'Pawn Shop'
I've got the FX 96 in a TB loop 'cause it eats treble :snax:
Can't seem to loose the MF Drive this year, so it's back on the board, this time as a dirty boost adding highs/mids. When it's placed in front of the Sinews, it's pure Iommi. But putting it in front of any fuzz makes for crazy noise.
good dealings: laowiz, ianmarks, stomping stones, weebles, Errant Tiger, radish, themeanreds, K2000, Never
the_bright_undead

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear