Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby BitchPudding » Thu May 05, 2022 11:02 am

Damn right! Hahaha
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Christophe » Wed May 18, 2022 6:25 pm

Main board has undergone a few changes. I'm performing every night throughout the week with that sucker.
I've (temporarily?) stopped using the Barbershop as an always on drive, and went back to pure clean, and several options for dirt.
I finally accepted that menu diving delays are not my thang, and just went for it. The 616 is there for fattening up lead tones (impeccable job), the Raster for special fx, ED2 for oscillation and chaos, and AR for glitchy sustaining washes of reverb with reverse delay on.
Oh, and there's a volume pedal on the side.
I'd love to add a simpler reverb or a shallow water in there, but I'm not sure I wanna give up on anything right now. Having a blast! :joy:
"It's wrong but it works."
Christophe

committed
committed

Postby goroth » Thu May 19, 2022 2:43 am

Looks nice!
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Lebowsky » Sun May 29, 2022 8:04 pm

Finally got the last pedal I was expecting and spent a few hours rewiring the main board this week-end.

gone are the Canyon, Raster and Flash Stutter ; back is the PS3 and new are the Tacana, Aurora and Feber. Always satisfying to make it all fit on a PT-JR :)

As for the rest, the smaller board is all new stuff to give me options with a second amp. And the pedals on the last board were actually all moved from the smaller Metro 16 and I dug up the Lion that was sitting unused for too long and made an "annoying PSUs" board on a Metro 20. PT-JR powered with a BBE supacharger, Metro 16 with a Cioks DC7.

Very happy with the setup. Bass -> Mini -> PS-3 -> Loop 1 -> Micro Boost -> BB Preamp -> Baby Thundaa -> Loop 2 (always on / no switch) -> Mastotron -> Tacana -> Loop 3 -> SubT -> Frantabit -> Xero Dlx -> Polytope -> Feber -> Nimbus -> Aurora -> VP JR -> ABY -> b) to amp 2: CT5 -> Mandala -> Baklengs -> Lil' Fella -> RC5 -> 400RB ; a) to main amp: Whammy -> Blower Box -> Lion -> Rusty Box -> 1001RB-II

close ups:

Gibson Ripper + GK 1001RB-II / 210RBH / 115RBH + GK 400RB / Bag End S15-D / S15X-D
Lebowsky

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Sun May 29, 2022 8:07 pm

That Nimbus! :love:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby qersty » Mon May 30, 2022 7:55 am

is that a legit schumann?!
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Lebowsky » Mon May 30, 2022 8:30 am

qersty wrote:is that a legit schumann?!

yeah, bought it on talkbass over 10 years ago

it's this one actually, got it from this dude: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E870hTSZpA
Gibson Ripper + GK 1001RB-II / 210RBH / 115RBH + GK 400RB / Bag End S15-D / S15X-D
Lebowsky

committed
committed

Postby qersty » Mon May 30, 2022 11:27 am

insane! :joy:
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby sutarappa » Mon May 30, 2022 7:54 pm

Lebowsky wrote:Finally got the last pedal I was expecting and spent a few hours rewiring the...

Dirtaculicious! I suspect the slam is real through yon GKs. :rock:
There is a 500 character limit.
sutarappa

committed
committed

Postby MaxMaps » Tue May 31, 2022 1:42 pm

Lebowsky wrote:Finally got the last pedal I was expecting and spent a few hours rewiring the main board this week-end.

gone are the Canyon, Raster and Flash Stutter ; back is the PS3 and new are the Tacana, Aurora and Feber. Always satisfying to make it all fit on a PT-JR :)

As for the rest, the smaller board is all new stuff to give me options with a second amp. And the pedals on the last board were actually all moved from the smaller Metro 16 and I dug up the Lion that was sitting unused for too long and made an "annoying PSUs" board on a Metro 20. PT-JR powered with a BBE supacharger, Metro 16 with a Cioks DC7.

Very happy with the setup. Bass -> Mini -> PS-3 -> Loop 1 -> Micro Boost -> BB Preamp -> Baby Thundaa -> Loop 2 (always on / no switch) -> Mastotron -> Tacana -> Loop 3 -> SubT -> Frantabit -> Xero Dlx -> Polytope -> Feber -> Nimbus -> Aurora -> VP JR -> ABY -> b) to amp 2: CT5 -> Mandala -> Baklengs -> Lil' Fella -> RC5 -> 400RB ; a) to main amp: Whammy -> Blower Box -> Lion -> Rusty Box -> 1001RB-II

close ups:

This is the fucking way!

This bass set up SLAMS

I don't even know where to begin- DC / Wammy / Lion - there is so much to un pack in this picture

REALLY makes me miss my gibson grabber :cry:
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby cosmicevan » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:21 pm

Lebowsky wrote:Finally got the last pedal I was expecting and spent a few hours rewiring the main board this week-end.

close ups:

I can't see the images and really wish I could :cry:
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jero » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:48 am

The Periodic Table of Pedalments
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Velcro Bottom » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:54 am

Say that ten times fast.
Velcro Bottom

committed
committed

Re:

Postby ivoiiovi » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:17 pm

AlexK wrote:heh..I'm almost embarassed to say that my pedal board only consists f a ProCo RAT and EHX Small Clone..
I also have a booster pedal that I assembled myself, but it only makes the LED light up and kills the signal, so I don't know what's wrong with it..=P

BUT in the end of the month when my first paycheck comes to me I'm ordering a Artifact VF, SM and OK (or AE, I'm not sure yet..=P) Also, I'm planning on getting a Death by Audio Soundsaw, and a Line 6 Echo Park..=P yes, I have a lot of pedals on my list, and it goes on and on..I just hope I can afford all of these..xD I also want an Android! but it's not on the DE website anymore, so I don't know if I can get it..maybe I'll get lucky and one of those wll turn up on ebay or something..

what would be cool is a Spectacular SM really, but I don't know if I can afford one..how much do thsoe spectacular things cost anyway?
and a TBD! ='( with the original graphics..would be awesome!

pedals are so much fun! ^^
I just regret that I found that out too late..after seeing a friend's pedalboard with a fuzz factory and a TBD on it..

Honestly, it's those of us who get unreasonably large boards that should probably be embarrassed. There is no shame in a small board but it's kind of crazy how excessive things can get when the addiction keeps pulling you toward all these fun little boxes! I never had a huge board exactly as my selection rotates a lot, but my shelves got to housing about 60 pedals recently and when I think of the money it is just crazy! I was usually too embarrassed to ever share photos as it may just look like showing off (I think this thread is the only time I have since the beginning), and I'm often more impressed when I see a nicely curated little collection that you know gets a lot of love than when I see a huge display of 20 €500 boutique pedals (although that is still fun!).
Just play with what you enjoy :)

I'm seriously cutting down my pedal collection at the moment (mostly for financial reasons while totally ignoring how much money I keep spending on modular!) and right now only have 5 pedals on my desk, one of which is just a utility pedal :)
ivoiiovi

interested
interested

Postby Paul_C » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:44 pm

Back to just two amps for a while, and a rearrangement of stands and one or two pedals.

The output from the mixer runs into the Rubberneck on the middle stand and from the blue Beebo the signal is split left and right into the pink and silver Beebos and then onwards through their respective stands.

Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear