Dandolin wrote:griiiiime :D

pink fuzz of all time :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby mcatano » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:01 pm

Honestly, just having a nice time playing guitar in a band again.

mcatano

committed
committed

Postby goosekevin » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:15 pm

love that! what are the ones in the bottom right?

would love to try a darume one day
Derelict78 wrote:That probably sounds awful in the best possible way.
goosekevin

Supporter
Supporter

Postby mcatano » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:02 pm

Merci! They're both DIY jobs - the pink one is parasit studio's raygun youth PLL fuzz and the black one is an OD/boost/fuzz thing that I cooked up.
mcatano

committed
committed

Postby MaxMaps » Mon May 02, 2022 2:00 pm

:excellent:

Signal Chain is Tuner - Fredman BEOD - Fuzzlord FM7 - Bongzilla Magic Pedals Fuzz - Dirge Melt - Berhinger Heavy Metal - ZOOM MCD70R - GFI Spectacular Tempest - EHX Super Ego - Two Notes Cab M ( upgraded to + )

The Cab M is the shit - it offers so much for one pedal and the choices for cab emulations is mind boggling, and I have barely scratched the surface. The Beheringer Heavy Metal is for the luz and fun because it was 30.00, Melt, Bongzilla and Friedman OD are all permanent keepers because I lover their high gain good ness.

The only pedal that I am on the fence for is GFI Spectacular tempest - great tones that come out of it but its lacking an algorithm that gets the creative boat going. No big deal on this because I am not in a rush to do anything and it does a couple of tones well. The Zoom pedal is kind of the best and I use it when I am craving a different style of modulation - kind of a live saver so I dont keep buying other pedals now its just my crippling fuzz addiction.

I would like to up size the board next and put a whammy on but I may do that after the next holliday season - having too much fun playing ( and obsessing over this rad as fuck SG I played the other day)
Attachments
board.jpg
board.jpg (83.11 KiB) Viewed 3542 times
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby cosmicevan » Mon May 02, 2022 3:46 pm

MaxMaps wrote::excellent:

Signal Chain is Tuner - Fredman BEOD - Fuzzlord FM7 - Bongzilla Magic Pedals Fuzz - Dirge Melt - Berhinger Heavy Metal - ZOOM MCD70R - GFI Spectacular Tempest - EHX Super Ego - Two Notes Cab M ( upgraded to + )

The Cab M is the shit - it offers so much for one pedal and the choices for cab emulations is mind boggling, and I have barely scratched the surface. The Beheringer Heavy Metal is for the luz and fun because it was 30.00, Melt, Bongzilla and Friedman OD are all permanent keepers because I lover their high gain good ness.

The only pedal that I am on the fence for is GFI Spectacular tempest - great tones that come out of it but its lacking an algorithm that gets the creative boat going. No big deal on this because I am not in a rush to do anything and it does a couple of tones well. The Zoom pedal is kind of the best and I use it when I am craving a different style of modulation - kind of a live saver so I dont keep buying other pedals now its just my crippling fuzz addiction.

I would like to up size the board next and put a whammy on but I may do that after the next holliday season - having too much fun playing ( and obsessing over this rad as fuck SG I played the other day)

Nice stuff...looks menacing
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby MaxMaps » Mon May 02, 2022 4:19 pm

cosmicevan wrote:
MaxMaps wrote::excellent:

Nice stuff...looks menacing

I don't like to fuck around subtle :lol:

The FM-7 has been a game changer for the fuzz - you can totally dial in tones that I couldn't do earlier.
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Paul_C » Wed May 04, 2022 9:24 am

My setup as of today (new Blooper).

I've gone back to three amps at the moment as I've been getting noise from both the Blackstar and Katana Mini, which I'm thinking might be due to them having outboard power supplies which are not earthed.

The mixer runs into the Tonelab ST which has a patch with just a small amount of compression - not really much use but everything sounded worse when I took it out of the chain so I put it back in :thumb:

The bottom right stand has pedals which are before the split (blue Beebo) and then top right goes to one Katana and top left to the other, with the Ampeg split off from the pink Beebo mostly running a clean signal.
Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby mcatano » Wed May 04, 2022 10:22 am

what flavour crisps though?
mcatano

committed
committed

Postby Paul_C » Wed May 04, 2022 11:09 am

mcatano wrote:what flavour crisps though?

Doritos - Tangy Cheese.
Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Wed May 04, 2022 3:52 pm

Your boards never cease to impress me Paul. Fucking mad man shit. :eek:

Anyway, bout time I share a pic of my board. sorry if its a little blurry, I didnt wanna make the image huge.

Thi is the result of months of planning, buying new things and selling stuff to get to this point. I wanna get it to a point where the board feels "done" and I can let it live. On a whim, I tried to put all the pedals I had with a similar color scheme on the board, and ended up with this. Turns out, it does a lot of the stuff I do like while adding in new sounds to experiment with. So I rolled with it.

Entire chain runs through the TSA2 and is as follows: mel 9 - nano pog - ricochet - q zone - od-1 - fuzz war - tuner - mandala - carbon copy deluxe (soon to be replaced with a dl4mkII in a few weeks) - tkog mini glitch - hof mini

Its a lot of funn so far for being so new. Having the whole thing be fuckwithable with the total sonic annihilation 2 is fantastic. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ivoiiovi » Wed May 04, 2022 4:05 pm

This is the first time in a while that I actually had any kind of board, as my desk is usually half taken by modular bits. A lot of my favourites are missing, but keeping it like this for a while aside from maybe switching Draume in place of Hypersleep.
The chain is going Octron> Ergot> OxEAE> Spectre> Gravitas> Hypersleep> N5+> ~900> Brom...> MD> Surfy> Strega> Habit> 856> GG> feT> CXM.
Usually I'd like my Double Tape T right before CXM for mangling things or taking everything into it's thick fuzz, but mine needs a fix so for now it's out sick.
I picked up the ~900 used a week or so ago and it's the first time I've been switching the feT off, as the fuzz just sounds so much better to me fully ampless (after reverb the stereo split goes straight to interface, no amp or cabsims). Spectre into ~900 is magic and gets some super nice lofi fuzz sounds, and the OxEAE boosting any of these dirts is like the high heaven of nasty! the OxEAE is probably my favourite new addition and is almost always on for that ear-bleeding treble.

In the next weeks I will FINALLY be able to set up a music room in my cold, Swedish house, and then I'll set up my actual guitar amp and surely fall in love with most of this all over again :)
ivoiiovi

interested
interested

Postby MaxMaps » Wed May 04, 2022 6:11 pm

oh mai :love:

What are your thoughts on the CXM 1978?
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:

MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby cosmicevan » Wed May 04, 2022 7:27 pm

ivoiiovi wrote:Image

This is the first time in a while that I actually had any kind of board, as my desk is usually half taken by modular bits. A lot of my favourites are missing, but keeping it like this for a while aside from maybe switching Draume in place of Hypersleep.
The chain is going Octron> Ergot> OxEAE> Spectre> Gravitas> Hypersleep> N5+> ~900> Brom...> MD> Surfy> Strega> Habit> 856> GG> feT> CXM.
Usually I'd like my Double Tape T right before CXM for mangling things or taking everything into it's thick fuzz, but mine needs a fix so for now it's out sick.
I picked up the ~900 used a week or so ago and it's the first time I've been switching the feT off, as the fuzz just sounds so much better to me fully ampless (after reverb the stereo split goes straight to interface, no amp or cabsims). Spectre into ~900 is magic and gets some super nice lofi fuzz sounds, and the OxEAE boosting any of these dirts is like the high heaven of nasty! the OxEAE is probably my favourite new addition and is almost always on for that ear-bleeding treble.

In the next weeks I will FINALLY be able to set up a music room in my cold, Swedish house, and then I'll set up my actual guitar amp and surely fall in love with most of this all over again :)

Hey now!!!!
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby qersty » Thu May 05, 2022 3:56 am

BitchPudding wrote:Your boards never cease to impress me Paul. Fucking mad man shit. :eek:

Anyway, bout time I share a pic of my board. sorry if its a little blurry, I didnt wanna make the image huge.

Thi is the result of months of planning, buying new things and selling stuff to get to this point. I wanna get it to a point where the board feels "done" and I can let it live. On a whim, I tried to put all the pedals I had with a similar color scheme on the board, and ended up with this. Turns out, it does a lot of the stuff I do like while adding in new sounds to experiment with. So I rolled with it.

Entire chain runs through the TSA2 and is as follows: mel 9 - nano pog - ricochet - q zone - od-1 - fuzz war - tuner - mandala - carbon copy deluxe (soon to be replaced with a dl4mkII in a few weeks) - tkog mini glitch - hof mini

Its a lot of funn so far for being so new. Having the whole thing be fuckwithable with the total sonic annihilation 2 is fantastic. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

that q-zone od-1 combo :love: all the mids none the other :lol:
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear