Gasalcoholics anonymous? whoever said this was a help group?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Gasalcoholics anonymous? whoever said this was a help gr

Postby BitchPudding » Mon May 08, 2023 4:13 am

Warpsmasher wrote:Volca Sample incoming, sold out of Eurorack a few months back.
Speaking of Jonny Greenwood, anyone else really tempted to get one of those Shredmaster reissues?

Very! I’m just poor/enjoying my ssbs Fuck too much. :excellent:
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MaxMaps » Mon May 08, 2023 11:10 am

Ah it was a good Saturday.

Traded in my Charvel for a awesome MIJ Jackson Soloist - it doesn't have the luminlay side dots and locking tuners but for half of the cost of a new one it was a no brainer. I already jacked my tremolo ( first time for owning a real floating one hehe) but I managed to muscle through it and go the bridge stable enough for my E standard lousy riffs.

I also traded away my DOD rubberneck which I think I spent a wopping 30 min with - I have mixed feelings that I may be getting it again down the road but its not where I am musically at the moment.

Next things are a good fancy strap and a better system for my set up at home.
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Pepe » Mon May 08, 2023 12:24 pm

Sounds like a good deal! Getting rid of stuff that's only collecting dust is very satisfying.

If you haven't played the Rubberneck long enough to justify keeping it NOW, then you won't do it next time, either, I'm sure. Some things are really cool, but they don't work for everyone. Sticking to the stuff that gets a lot of real use is normally the best thing. I'm also thinning out my huge pile of pedals at the moment. There's so much stuff that I haven't touched in years.
Pepe at YouTube and Instagram
Pepe

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby MaxMaps » Mon May 08, 2023 1:52 pm

Pepe wrote:Sounds like a good deal! Getting rid of stuff that's only collecting dust is very satisfying.

If you haven't played the Rubberneck long enough to justify keeping it NOW, then you won't do it next time, either, I'm sure. Some things are really cool, but they don't work for everyone. Sticking to the stuff that gets a lot of real use is normally the best thing. I'm also thinning out my huge pile of pedals at the moment. There's so much stuff that I haven't touched in years.

Due to space issues I have to keep my instruments at the lowest level I can, I don't even have an amp / speaker at the moment because I have no space to store a 2x12 ( but I am working on it )

The only things I am hanging on too at the moment are my bass ( because I will eventually need one) and a hand full of extra pedals that I dont want to part with ( like my jero custom and slowly melting)

I also got a NS2 to throw into my chain when I eventually get another high gain pre amp pedal.
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Paul_C » Tue May 09, 2023 9:36 am

Fancy Mood Mk1 arrived today :)

I'm not playing with my Beebos, Moods, Habits etc. until next year so it's staying in the box for now, but I had a quick peek and it's very nice.

Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby moozz » Tue May 09, 2023 4:09 pm

I was supposed to take it easy for a few months but couldn't say no to 245 EUR Mood MK1, just the regular graphics one. I don't think I have seen any under 300 EUR on Reverb (not counting US ones as shipping and import taxes would add 100+ EUR to those prices) so this B-stock sale was just what I needed. Or what I did not need as I was supposed to take it easy.
moozz

involved
involved

Postby Dandolin » Tue May 09, 2023 7:11 pm

mood lives
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Pepe » Sun May 14, 2023 5:39 pm

Seppuku weeks at my place! Over a week ago I received a Seppuku Fuzz Overloader in a version that was unknown to me before (with two extra switches). And since a few days I have a cool Rhys I Loome, which shares a lot with the awesome Seppuku Dynamic Echo Modulator.

Pepe

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby colin » Sun May 14, 2023 6:10 pm

Just bought a pedal off reverb, first pedal purchase for me in a few years.

But even when I buy things now I'm still totally stuck in a 2010 state of mind.

colin

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Sun May 14, 2023 6:16 pm

:love: I saw that when it was listed. :snax: When you get it, please, let us know how it sounds! :rock:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby MaxMaps » Mon May 15, 2023 11:56 am

lawl I remember owing that color.

Memorieeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:

MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby colin » Mon May 15, 2023 3:09 pm

It did cross my mind that at least a couple ILFers have probably owned this one in the past. I've had an early 4 knob TAFM and a later two foot switch model with custom finish of Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It's been many years since I got rid of those, but I'm still curious how this one will compare with my memory of the other two.

I should have kept the Carl TAFM, but I'm pretty sure it ended up with Dr. Scientist Ryan, and I doubt he'll ever let it go.
colin

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Warpsmasher » Sun May 21, 2023 11:32 pm

HP Omen 40L PC, i5/RTX3060 version. My homemade PC from 2020 died with the CPU fan, gonna transplant the M2 drives into little external enclosures for the superspeed ports on the new tower.
Sick of my Allen & Heath Zedi 10FX interface mixer, the mic pres suck and there is always a delay when playing computer audio, the sound is muffled until I wiggle the volume for a while, and it's gotten worse, even on the new computer, so I'm just done with it. I was just going to get the Soundcraft equivalent model, but instead went with a Behringer DJX900USB. I really enjoyed my last Behringer DJ mixer (DDM4000) and the RCA jacks aren't even a problem since I have GT-001 and/or RP360, they also function as external soundcards just like an interface mixer and you can connect them directly to studio monitors. RCA will give me more incentive to do volca/ipad jams anyway, and use the headphone out on the mooer radar :animal:
Warpsmasher

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby gila_crisis » Wed May 31, 2023 8:12 am

After Maybe? and Eldritch Blast V3... time again for a new FUZZ!!!
Unsound Circuitry Hyper Pozzum :animal: :animal: :animal:
F2F9893B-D821-494B-ABA7-A709D8907D0F.jpeg
F2F9893B-D821-494B-ABA7-A709D8907D0F.jpeg (116.65 KiB) Viewed 827 times
gila_crisis

experienced
experienced

Postby Pepe » Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:10 am

Today, my brother picked up a Roland α Juno-2 analogue polyphonic synthesizer for me in Cologne. Two keys don't work, the rest is said to work perfectly. I'm going to receive the synth in the next few days. :!!!:
Pepe

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear