fs/ft: musicman, digitech/dod, pacific

Moderators: PumpkinPieces, Gunner Recall, metalmariachi

fs/ft: musicman, digitech/dod, pacific

Postby waltdogg » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:49 pm

selling my usa made 2003 musicman sub4 with an original musicman case. i don't think they came with cases and mine certainly didn't so i tracked one down for it. it's pretty much immaculate aside from a few dings on the headstock that expose some wood and some wear on the pickguard. it is currently setup for c standard, but i have an extra .110 gauge string to change out with the .125 to set it up for d standard, i also have a set of .045-.105 dr fat beams i can use to set the bass back up for e standard. anyways i'm into it for $500 with the case so that's all i'm asking. will split shipping.

i have two non working pedals from digitech, one is a digitech pds 1002 two second digital delay, the other is a dod fx65 stereo chorus. got them in a trade for doing some simple work on a customer's guitar but i never got around to fixing them up. both are missing their battery doors and sold as is. not into these for anything so i'm open to cash and trade offers.

lastly i have an older pacific ez series 14" snare drum, has new evans heads, new pure sound snare wire, tuned up really nicely. into it for about $100 so that's all i'm asking. free shipping.

prices are obo and ppg. open to trades for a montreal assembly count to 5 or a marshall class 5 combo. hit me with anything else you got, worst i can do is say no.

pics:
NSFW: show
Last edited by waltdogg on Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:00 am, edited 8 times in total.
no power lines. no telephone. leave me alone.
waltdogg

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: fs/ft: musicman, digitech/dod, pacific

Postby waltdogg » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:50 pm

bump
no power lines. no telephone. leave me alone.
waltdogg

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade