GEARS: Pre Order up, too!

Moderators: aens_wife, aen

Re: GEARS: dwarfcarft synth pedal

Postby DarkAxel » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:29 am

Damn. Just when I found out I'm really into synthy subby sounds on bass AND when I'm absolutely not financially ready as well :lol:
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Basshag » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:46 pm

What's the lowest note on your bass that tracks reliably? Loving the sounds you're getting out of it in the video!
Luvz me some Fuzz!
Basshag

interested
interested

Postby wyrtti » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:03 am

Oh maaaan, this sounds so sweet and in line with what I want to do. I guess it's just money...
wyrtti

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby aen » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:46 pm

Basshag wrote:What's the lowest note on your bass that tracks reliably? Loving the sounds you're getting out of it in the video!

It's less of a "how low will it track" issue and more of a "are you playing bass or drums" type question.
What I mean is, this thing uses a clock divider. It doesn't give a fuck. It's strcitly every 9 volt peak divided by two or four. If you hit it with 9 volts on wednesday, and again on friday, it would click along with you on friday.

If you're on that low D string, especially with the /4 option, you're just getting clicks out the amp from the divider. But it usually plays pretty well on bass in the /2 area.
Chankgeez wrote:
DWARFCRAFT: We are not fucking around this year.
aen

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:30 pm

Not to look like a cheap shit, but is there going to be any preorder discount or free worldwide shipping or something? :idk: :snax:
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby aens_wife » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:48 pm

DarkAxel wrote:Not to look like a cheap shit, but is there going to be any preorder discount or free worldwide shipping or something? :idk: :snax:

Yes. At least free shipping, for sure.

We got the etched enclosures yesterday...Pre-order should be up and running by Monday!
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:33 pm

sweeeet :!!!:

damn, that's when my state exams start... perfect timing, I planned to order as a treat for getting a degree :lol:

DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby aen » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:36 am

Chankgeez wrote:
DWARFCRAFT: We are not fucking around this year.
aen

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: GEARS: Pre Order up, too!

Postby aens_wife » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:21 pm

FREE SHIPPING ON THE PREORDER - Coupon code GEARS2015
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:03 pm

I kind of want to sell something to buy this. LOL. It sounds so good!!
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby aens_wife » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:14 pm

And now we have a GUITAR DEMO.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:01 pm

Great demo, much want. Love those glitcheeeey subs. Also, Aen, I think you're funny. :hug:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby MrNovember » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:37 am

I'm going to be not funny Aen for Halloween

Amazing demo though. I really need to sell some pedals to get one of these
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby PanicProne » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:01 am

Three questions:
1. How long will the pre-order be open? (Looking to snatch that free shipping!)
2. What size is the enclosure?
3. Does the glitchiness when throwing chords at it apply for all the voices or the suboctaves only?

Also,
Awesome demo! Brilliant sounds! Seems when people call you not funny you get even funnier. Reverse psychology seems to really spear you on. Is that how the company started btw? Somebody said "if you built pedals they would only be crap ones!" so you ended up doing only awesome stuff?
PanicProne

experienced
experienced

Postby DarkAxel » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:17 am

unfortunately can't buy it now in the end :( blew my gear fund on a new amp...

maybe some day. looks damn great

DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarfcraft Devices