Henretta TWOinONE - one-off sale! only $110!

Henretta TWOinONE - one-off sale! only $110!

Postby kevinhifi » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:43 pm

I have one empty TWOinONE box, and I don't like having empty boxes around.

Henretta Engineering no-knobber pedals provide a small-footprint no-nonsense set-and-forget approach to effects pedals by placing the parameter controls inside the pedal. For those few effects where you want your settings to stay the same and don't want to worry about on-the-fly tweaking, it's the perfect solution. We've been making these custom boxes that have two of the no-knobber circuits packaged into one 125B enclosure. You can pick any two. Examples are shown in the photo below. Available circuits are:

Orange Whip compressor
Bluebird fuzz
Green Zapper auto filter
Mr. White boost
Pinkman dirty boost (OD)
Crimson tremolo
Purple Octopus octave up
Emerald Prince preamp (Echoplex EP3 preamp in a pedal)

These are typically $160 standard with internal battery or $175 with the toggle switch that lets you reverse and un-reverse the order in which the effects feed each other (battery does not fit with this option, so it's DC jack power only with the toggle). For a limited time, these custom boxes are on sale.

$110 for standard with internal battery and no toggle.
$125 for toggle that reverses the effect order (no battery).

Prices include USA shipping. International shipping is actual price minus $6.

Message or email me if interested (kevin@henrettaengineering.com). There are five empty boxes left in stock, and then it's a 4 week lead time.

Henretta Engineering
tiny square pedals with no knobs...and more!
www.henrettaengineering.com
kevinhifi

committed
committed

Re: Henretta TWOinONE - one-off sale! only $110!

Postby Tristan » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:20 pm

Hey Kevin, I'm still eyeballing your pedals from time to time but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Just curious, so far I'm really liking the Bluebird, Emerald Prince and Pinkman, what are your favourite combinations between those you'd say?
good deals with: the_brow, phantasmagorovich, alexsga, DarkAxel, goroth, The Wood Wizard, Tendollarcat, vbps, monkeydancer, intothegroove, Brobee
Tristan

Supporter
Supporter

Postby kevinhifi » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:48 pm

Tristan wrote:Hey Kevin, I'm still eyeballing your pedals from time to time but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Just curious, so far I'm really liking the Bluebird, Emerald Prince and Pinkman, what are your favourite combinations between those you'd say?

Thanks, Tristan.

My personal favorite from those three is the Bluebird into the Emerald Prince. While pretty filthy, the Bluebird still let's enough of your pick attack through to be suitable for heavy rhythm playing. Having the Emerald Prince after it as a solo boost brings out all the right frequencies for a sound that cuts through without inducing headaches.

My second favorite is the Blue/Pink combo because of the versatility you get with a flip-flop toggle with those two. Pushing Blue with Pink brings out the upper harmonics in the Bluebird's fuzz character. Pushing Pink with Blue creates a 60-esque thin reverb sound that's pretty abrasive (in a good way of course).
Henretta Engineering
kevinhifi

committed
committed

Postby Tristan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:05 am

Hmm, Blue + Pink sounds like a supercool combo the way you describe it!
good deals with: the_brow, phantasmagorovich, alexsga, DarkAxel, goroth, The Wood Wizard, Tendollarcat, vbps, monkeydancer, intothegroove, Brobee
Tristan

Supporter
Supporter

Postby kevinhifi » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:36 am

Cool, except I didn't mean to write "reverb!" I meant "fuzz!!!"

I've been working on an exclusive drive/reverb 2in1 for my Nashville shop, so I guess reverb's been on my mind.
Henretta Engineering
kevinhifi

committed
committed

Postby Tristan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:51 am

I figured something like that, or maybe that you meant that type of fuzz sound would pair nice with reverb or something.
So, cool new things brewing hey, good one!
Tristan

Supporter
Supporter

Postby kevinhifi » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:31 am

Tristan wrote:I figured something like that, or maybe that you meant that type of fuzz sound would pair nice with reverb or something.
So, cool new things brewing hey, good one!

Yeah, the "Lake Effect" pedal I did as a custom exclusive for Chicago Music Exchange has done well, so we're looking to do more regionally themed exclusives like that to help give the real shops something unique that the online retailers don't have. It'd be really cool to do it for international shops too.
Henretta Engineering
kevinhifi

committed
committed

Postby kevinhifi » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:03 am

The TWOinONE has been sold with a Pinkman Dirty Boost and Bluebird Fuzz. Here's a clip of me playing through it - clean, dirty, fuzzy, clean, dirty, fuzzy, dirty, clean.

http://henrettaengineering.com/TIO016.mp3

No more boxes in stock, but I can still offer a discount if you're willing to wait 3-4 weeks to get it.
Henretta Engineering
kevinhifi

committed
committed

Postby Tristan » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Sounds like Rock n Roll to me! :rock:
I'm curious, what kinda amp is that?
Tristan

Supporter
Supporter

Postby kevinhifi » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:15 pm

Tristan wrote:Sounds like Rock n Roll to me! :rock:
I'm curious, what kinda amp is that?

Fender Excelsior! It's the original model that I got used for a good price, but I upgraded the speaker to make it match the "Pro" model. I also added a tone control and upgraded the output transformer. I'm very happy with it.
Henretta Engineering
kevinhifi

committed
committed

Return to Henretta Engineering