The ALL NEW what did you dream last night thread!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The ALL NEW what did you dream last night thread!

Postby bigchiefbc » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:17 pm

I don't get how the hell everyone remembers their dreams, I can never remember mine, even if I try to remember like, seconds after I wake up.
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:15 am

Dreamt I was in my grandparents cabin up in the Norwegian mountains. Me and my best friend were smoking weird weed and talking about skiing, while another person who seemed to be switching between different guys I know was just tagging along. Went on a surreal skiing trip, talked about nothing, and did tasks I can't really remember for no obvious reason other than that we were supposed to.

But then, at the end of the dream, something was wrong with me, or like my head, so somebody placed lots of syrringes all over my head, like some kinda machine. They were white at first, but then were loaded with some glowing, blue stuff. I could see my own head at this point, from a third person view, but it didn't really look like me. And with the push of a button, they all penetrated my skull at the same time. It was extremely painfull, and I felt a jab in my side which I guess was a painkiller shot. And then I woke up. Feeling refreshed for the first time in a while.

I recently rewatched Wolverine Origins (which still kinda sucks), so it might have been inspired by the admantium-scene there.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby snipelfritz » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:58 am

I dreamed I was playing football and I was really good. That was weird.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:45 am

I dreamed that I got sucked into the engine of a prototype plane after it took off while I was sitting in its guts doing maintenance. Its frame was exposed, like the helicopters in MASH.

In my next dream I felt my truck pulling to one side, so I got out and a front tire was shredded.

Lame.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby behndy » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:14 am

i had an angry one the other night. a friend from high school i haven't seen for years came over to watch a movie and brought another guy i never met. New Guy was kind of a dick and then i went to the kitchen and came back to him beating a king charles spaniel that was mine in the dream, to death with a hammer.

my friend held him still as i shot him in the feet and knees and then we tied him up, my friend left, and i tortured him to death.

woke up confused. i've never wanted a king chuck as a pet.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:19 am

bigchiefbc wrote:I don't get how the hell everyone remembers their dreams, I can never remember mine, even if I try to remember like, seconds after I wake up.

Usually if I'm not drinking/smoking pot I have much more memorable dreams. I've always figured its a counterbalance from being so fucking boring (relatively speaking) while awake.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:19 pm

Ugh, I had this weird intense dream that in retrospect has a lot of parallels to Full Metal Jacket. Boot camp, guy goes crazy and shoots up a bunch of people, fast forward to the generic war, extremely violent. Really intense and woke me up.

This is why I can't take melatonin. :(
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrmy » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:29 pm

Dreamt that a former coworker (who I like) was now a dentist, and was insisting that he had to pull our some of my front teeth, but that it was OK - they wouldn't grow back, but my jaw would shrink to close the gap. Thankfully, I woke up when he showed me the pliers.
I'm more like a mids-ist than a bassist.
"The main rule on ILF is don't be an asshole." - Tom Dalton
I can't wait to annoy the shit out of you with my mountain of mids. - bigchiefbc
https://thewirechimes.bandcamp.com/releases
http://crotchthrottle.bandcamp.com/
https://www.instagram.com/jrmyfuzz/
jrmy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:36 pm

I dreamed that I was at work.
In my next dream, I ran out of gas while driving.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:51 pm

I dreamed that i was touching a woman intimately, if you get my drift. first appearance of libido for awhile.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Twangasaurus » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:13 pm

Sorry about the writing, I don't really have a way with words.

Well it was somewhere tropical, very humid but not sunny and it sort of looked like what colonial Savannah, Georgia would look like (buildings and environment wise) if you smooshed it with Singapore in the rainy season (environment wise). I was in a wooden building and everything smelt like musk and spices. The air was very wet and heavy but not super hot. It was a antique furniture store of some kind and there was a lot of customers looking over desk, lamps and old bicycles. Everyone was really worried however because some of the furniture was covered in this sort of bright yellow and pink flesh substance that smelled awful. Bees were living inside it and they laid these small purple shiny things, they kind of looked like tissue cell nuclei revealed under a dye. Suddenly the bees are swarming everybody's faces and while some people got the bees off their faces they immediately threw up a big ball of bees that then just stuck to their face again. They were really angry that the bees messed with their furniture. Then the dream changed and I was at a swimming pool at a resort next to a giant slightly dark and misty lake. Surrounding the pool was a giant bamboo weave made into a mound with the pool in the center. The pool itself was small and very deep, seeming to travel further down than the height of the mound. I cut around the mesh and pushed the pool and the surrounding mesh out onto the lake. My moral standing then came into question because I did so and everybody got angry at me because I removed the rocks from around some other pool and now the pool was dirty. My friend then showed up and told me I should remove the tiles from the bottom of the dirty pool and spray paint the concrete underneath blue. I told him he was a fucking idiot and that everybody liked tiles better. Then I woke up.
Lobstrosity wrote:Dad-a-chum? Dod-a-chock?
Twangasaurus

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby tuffteef » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:20 am

Snakes that turn into penises
And secret college football team fantasy bukkake
tuffteef

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby GlitteryChunks » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:15 pm

I had a dream about getting two of the same preamp one was red and one blue, steel chassis. The red was in better condition/I was more excited about it. It didn't have many knobs on it. Can anyone confirm if this is a real thing?
Great business with::: space6oy, SpaceFlunky, iamthesnow, DannDubbleEwe, leaves turn, Jero, Gigahearts_FX, PumpkinPieces, sergiomunoz74
GlitteryChunks

committed
committed

Postby bob the r0bot » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:27 am

Were you dreaming about the Bogner Ecstasy?
soundcloud................https://soundcloud.com/datingsite
My vanity label.............https://newemotive.bandcamp.com/releases (new stuff added 12/4/16)

Check out my rack.........https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/178913
kusherment wrote:Weed is kushed by hitting other weed.
bob the r0bot

Supporter
Supporter

Postby GlitteryChunks » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:27 am

No, it was definitely a rack unit of some kind. The Bogner also has too many knobbies.
Great business with::: space6oy, SpaceFlunky, iamthesnow, DannDubbleEwe, leaves turn, Jero, Gigahearts_FX, PumpkinPieces, sergiomunoz74
GlitteryChunks

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion