The ALL NEW what did you dream last night thread!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

The ALL NEW what did you dream last night thread!

Postby jrmy » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:20 am

Because search never likes working for me, and apparently a lot of people said "dream" a whole lot in that Vice vs Corgan thread.

Last night, I dreamt that I drove from Rhode Island out to Eau Claire to visit Aen's new (note: exists in my mind only) Dwarfcraft Retail Shoppe. The first quarter of the dream was me being nervous about the drive, which of course went by shockingly quickly (I remember getting out of my dream-car and thinking "Wow, that wasn't bad at all!"). The store was an old pharmacy, almost exactly like the old Rexall my family used to go to when I was a wee lad. In fact, in my dream, all Aen did was put a Dwarfcraft sign over the old Rexall sign outside, and replace all of the pharmacy-type stuff on the shelves with Dwarfcraft gear (and random other musical stuff). He even kept the old standing wire comic-book racks, which were where he chose to display the She-Fuzzes.

Of course, there were all kinds of weird dream fuzzes there that don't exist anywhere in reality (including at least one that was some kind of McSpunckle team-up dealio). Aen showed me around the store, and was very animated - he knocked stuff off the shelves a number of times, apologizing and saying it was because he wasn't used to the shop layout yet. We had to cut the tour short because Louise was getting pissed that he was making a mess of the place.

In the end, I didn't have enough cash to buy a pedal, so I got a little mini-Casio keyboard that had been modded to take a 1/4" jack, and some Dwarfcraft patches. Then Aen gave me directions to a burger joint so I could have dinner before driving home. As I recall, the burger was exceptionally delicious, and the cook made a special spicy ketchup specifically for my order.
I'm more like a mids-ist than a bassist.
"The main rule on ILF is don't be an asshole." - Tom Dalton
I can't wait to annoy the shit out of you with my mountain of mids. - bigchiefbc
https://thewirechimes.bandcamp.com/releases
http://crotchthrottle.bandcamp.com/
https://www.instagram.com/jrmyfuzz/
jrmy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: The ALL NEW what did you dream last night thread!

Postby skullservant » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:27 am

Been having a lot of dreams recently

Last night I had a dream that I ended up going to the moon, but before I did I had to go into an office and check in. After that my wife gave me food, I think. I remember waking up in the middle of the night and thanking her for making me food hahahaha\

The night before I had a dream that a black rattlesnake and a freight train were both coming at me. It looked like a cheesy 80's flick but I woke up from it
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:58 am

I dreamed jrmy started a thread about dreams.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby jrmy » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:17 am

Chankgeez wrote:I dreamed jrmy started a thread about dreams.

Every night, baby.
I'm more like a mids-ist than a bassist.
"The main rule on ILF is don't be an asshole." - Tom Dalton
I can't wait to annoy the shit out of you with my mountain of mids. - bigchiefbc
https://thewirechimes.bandcamp.com/releases
http://crotchthrottle.bandcamp.com/
https://www.instagram.com/jrmyfuzz/
jrmy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:33 am

My dreams come true.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby behndy » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:51 am

every dream i've had lately starts out interesting and devolves into hedonistic sechsy times.

like last night i was shopping at Trader Joe's and saw Spider Jerusalem with a cart in front of me and after i followed him for a bit he screamed at me, frothing at the mouth, "FUCKING FAN BOYS I JUST WANT TO SHOP IN PIECE MUST I USE THE CHAIR LEG OF TRUUUUUUUUTH TO GET SOME DAMN PEACE AND ALONE TIME.".

i patted him on the head and responded, "while i love your work Warren Ellis Expy, i was just hoping you'd end up in the section with the Powdered Children."

"oh. it's over there. i prefer the Chilean. SPICY."

"thanks!"

then when i was checking out the hot tatted tiny islander grrL working the register was wearing way less than i think is allowed under Trader Joe's dress code and asked, "will that be credit, debit, or DICK?".

then the sexins.

woot libido with no outlet.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Greenfuz » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:14 pm

I found 6 dollars on the ground and bought cigarettes

I haven't had any money to buy a pack this week
Greenfuz

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:15 pm

Most of the dreams that I can vividly remember share the same two themes:
-They take place in an industrial environment or on some kind of huge vehicle/boat/whatever. Machinery everywhere.
-I'm either alone, with a small group of people, or in a village-sized community.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby tuffteef » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:18 pm

prob about getting a blowjob or something else radically horny

or eating food

i dont know i cant remember much
tuffteef

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Always fucked up. Typically family dying or some high stress, life fucking up situation.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby PetZounds » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:42 pm

All of my dreams are just me in a generally uncomfortable and anxiety-inducing environment.
Often I just feel like everything is slightly off.
These sometimes devolve into full-on nightmares.

But really, how fucked up is it that we even dream?
We have vivid hallucinations at night and don't even know why.
PetZounds

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:01 pm

behndy wrote:every dream i've had lately starts out interesting and devolves into hedonistic sechsy times.

like last night i was shopping at Trader Joe's and saw Spider Jerusalem with a cart in front of me and after i followed him for a bit he screamed at me, frothing at the mouth, "FUCKING FAN BOYS I JUST WANT TO SHOP IN PIECE MUST I USE THE CHAIR LEG OF TRUUUUUUUUTH TO GET SOME DAMN PEACE AND ALONE TIME.".

i patted him on the head and responded, "while i love your work Warren Ellis Expy, i was just hoping you'd end up in the section with the Powdered Children."

"oh. it's over there. i prefer the Chilean. SPICY."

"thanks!"

then when i was checking out the hot tatted tiny islander grrL working the register was wearing way less than i think is allowed under Trader Joe's dress code and asked, "will that be credit, debit, or DICK?".

then the sexins.

woot libido with no outlet.

I never have sex dreams really, but I vaguely remember you in a dream of mine earlier this week. And if you were there, it must've been a sex dream.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby chuckjaywalk » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:33 pm

I often dream of the shadow people. They always linger on the edges of my sight. They are inky and warm and wet. They toy with me and touch my feet and legs but I cannot move. Sometimes, I have night terrors and scream because I feel them there, waiting in the dark. Sunday night, I dreamt they were there, once again. They had opened the front door and were flooding my house. I jumped out of bed and ran to my dresser. I tossed my clothes out of the drawers, looking, searching, trying to find an elusive something. Then I found it, amongst my trousers, my salvation. I drew the brightly shining Sword of Ted Danson. I swung it wildly in the darkness and slew the shadow people. They withdrew and hissed. I slammed the door shut and the Sword of Ted Danson evaporated from my hand. I collapsed in the living room, exhausted.

I want a fuzz pedal depicting the Sword of Ted Danson, but I'm not sure such a thing is possible.

I took a sleeping pill Monday night to make sure I didn't have such a draining dream again.
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jero » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:50 pm

Can't type it all but the gist is, someone stabbed me in the left side of my stomach and I woke up in a slight panic. Fell back to sleep and got pretty much right back into where I was, though now healed or something. Started working for some sketchy rich dude and living at his house. The girl I was "dating" I guess leaked some info about the business, so the boss man (I think) had a random crew come and kill/take her, but me and a partner got 3 of them while the 4th took off on a motorcycle. I ran to the garage, grabbed a 12g and shot at him, but he was all the way down the driveway already. Went into the house and woke up.

The fucked up part is, I've had 3 other similar dreams to this in the past month...and I was aware of that in my dream! I remember thinking to myself, is this shit really happening and I'm not telling anyone, or am I going crazy? I felt very displaced, almost like I had a Tyler Durden thing going on, and the "Boss Man" was actually me.
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:12 pm

In my first dream, I was the dude you play as in System Shock 2. So, it sucked and I woke up with a rapid heart rate. But I was able to go back to sleep pretty fast.
In the next dream I woke up next to this super cute nerdy girl. We got to messing around but it was pretty awkward because her vagina was on the back of her right knee. Her entire family was in the house and I could hear them laughing their asses off. I started laughing too and she was half angry, half embarrassed.
Fast forward and I'm walking along and suddenly fall through the sidewalk into a large sewer tunnel. Snoop Dogg's chilling down there with a few of his homies. He offers me what looks like the end of a Christmas tree branch and tells me to "smoke a weeds".
I put the end of it in my mouth, light the other end on fire, inhale and it burns through immediately, like when a cartoon character smokes an entire cigarette in one breath.
I get super high and climb back outside.
Fast forward again and I'm running through some woods in autumn alongside the kneepit-vagina girl.

I woke up happier than I have in years, that dream made my day :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Next

Return to General Discussion