NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby hollowhero » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:45 pm

My team has looked like crap the past 2 weeks. It's looking like it's going to be sexc & death inc. in the championship game
hollowhero

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby bigchiefbc » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:30 pm

Going into the game tonight, I've got a pretty sizable lead on Jeff-7, he's going to need Demarco Murray to put up a 55 point game, which is bloody unlikely but possible. The other game is very close, but it's not looking good for Waterpilot. Amnesiac has a 5 point lead with Dan Bailey and Dez Bryant going, while Waterpilot has Martellus Bennett.
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby hclapp219 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:20 pm

Scoring question: it looks like the rushing bonus wasn't applied to McCoy because he went over 200. Can you change the scoring settings so 200-299 gets the bonus as well?
hclapp219

Supporter
Supporter

Postby hollowhero » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Wouldn't that retroactively change scores/standings?
hollowhero

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jeff-7 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:10 pm

bigchiefbc wrote:Going into the game tonight, I've got a pretty sizable lead on Jeff-7, he's going to need Demarco Murray to put up a 55 point game, which is bloody unlikely but possible. The other game is very close, but it's not looking good for Waterpilot. Amnesiac has a 5 point lead with Dan Bailey and Dez Bryant going, while Waterpilot has Martellus Bennett.

Yeah, first time I bench Bowe this year and he has his best (aka mediocre) game of the season. Redskins must have done awful, Morris only got me 3 points... Just some bad position slotting on my part this week, went with projections instead of my gut on it. I'll be surprised if Murray gets me half the points I need to close the gap tonight. Good luck in the next round BCBC.
Good deals with: Officer Bukowski, Caesar, BriBri, Amorphous, ThePastRecedes
Jeff-7

experienced
experienced

Postby bigchiefbc » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:48 pm

hclapp219 wrote:Scoring question: it looks like the rushing bonus wasn't applied to McCoy because he went over 200. Can you change the scoring settings so 200-299 gets the bonus as well?

Crap, you know, it didn't even occur to me to give a second bonus at 200 when I was setting up the league. I think changing it now would be bad, because it's possible it could have flipped a game earlier this year, which could screw up the playoff matchups.

Sorry guys.

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby bigchiefbc » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Jeff-7 wrote:
bigchiefbc wrote:Going into the game tonight, I've got a pretty sizable lead on Jeff-7, he's going to need Demarco Murray to put up a 55 point game, which is bloody unlikely but possible. The other game is very close, but it's not looking good for Waterpilot. Amnesiac has a 5 point lead with Dan Bailey and Dez Bryant going, while Waterpilot has Martellus Bennett.

Yeah, first time I bench Bowe this year and he has his best (aka mediocre) game of the season. Redskins must have done awful, Morris only got me 3 points... Just some bad position slotting on my part this week, went with projections instead of my gut on it. I'll be surprised if Murray gets me half the points I need to close the gap tonight. Good luck in the next round BCBC.

Well shit, Murray is deciding that maybe he wants this one to be interesting. Almost a hundred yards already, still 5 minutes left in the first half. :erm:

Achtane wrote:

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby amnesiac305 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:24 am

I wasn't even aware there was supposed to be a +200 yard bonus. Woohoo....I won my first ever ILF playoff game. Hopefully my team can keep movin on. Congrats all who advanced.
Excellent Transactions: monkeydancer, dorfmeister, Rygot, bronzetalon, PumpkinPieces, Wes Mantooth, Deltaphoenix, Blooghost, Fuzz_Pi, Neanderthal Head, lordgalvar
amnesiac305

experienced
experienced

Postby bigchiefbc » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:51 am

OK, the second round is set:

Me vs Hollowhero and MEC vs Amnesiac

Good luck everyone!

Achtane wrote:

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby hclapp219 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:40 pm

lol RG3
hclapp219

Supporter
Supporter

Postby space6oy » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:52 pm

if i haven't apologized for it already, sorry i crapped out on this. my team sucked & i mean no offense but the ESPN mess blows in comparison to my other league in yahoo, just was a total headache for me. so, thanks for letting me join, i'll back out for next year.

good luck to those of you who're still into this & doing well!
:group:
space6oy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MEC » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:29 pm

We should know in a couple of hours whether or not I stand a chance without Gronk and AP. :idk:
http://youthministry.bandcamp.com/
http://remainstheband.bandcamp.com/
Achtane wrote:FUZZ ALL DAY MAN FUZZ IS GOD ALL OTHER EFFECTS ARE SHIT
Caesar wrote:Dude, can you get the fuck out of my b/s/t thread with your bullshit.
PumpkinPieces wrote: This isn't America, this is I Love Fuzz.
Mudfuzz wrote:Remember when we were all just a bunch of weirdos that liked fucked up shit and not just a bunch of nerds buying bling to impress each other online?
MEC

HERO
HERO

Postby pigmaker » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:53 pm

i have some good matchups this week

BOL guys!
http://mathewriley.com
Want:; EFE Dope Priest Particle Series '77/Standard .... Malekko ID-600 Bright or Dark

good deals with: shikawkee, worra, chatmatt, Brobee, behndy, fever606, space6oy, V___, crayola64, emanux, Chaosmic, hbombgraphics

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.
pigmaker

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby hollowhero » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Looks like Jamaal Charles just about sealed my fate. Good luck to everyone in the championship
hollowhero

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby pelliott » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:25 pm

Jamaal Charles is become death
pelliott

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion