= Introduce Yourself =

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Postby yearofthezombie » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:24 pm

Hey. I'm Mike and I'm living out here in the desert. I've been playing guitar for 17 years, but really started to play more seriously about five years ago. I collect vintage dirt pedals and anything that makes weird noises. Lately I've aquired a bunch of pedals and have been swapping them in and out of my pedalboard to find my personal ultimate setup.

I should spend less time on the internet and more time playing, but it's just too much fun discovering new pedals and sounds.

I'm going to go make some screaching feedback now. :D
yearofthezombie

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby hatshirt » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:14 pm

so, i am just browsing through the forum here, waiting for this girl to call me back and i realized, i have not introduced myself. when i am not the random fucker known as hatshirt, i go by my formal name which is Jake Spece. i am 23 going on 24 and enjoy cats, chinese food, skateboarding and girls with dark hair. i work at Breedlove guitars in Bend,Or and hate my job with a passion. i play in a noise-surf--metal-postpunk style band called The Kronk Men and wield the six strings that draw blood, and i am also skilled in drums and piano. when i am not rocking the fuck out i like to modify guitars, and i would like to learn pedal wiring someday.

visit my bands myspace: http://www.myspace.com/kronkmen
hatshirt

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby $uperpuma » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:40 pm

I'm Nate. I'm in Texas. Some of you I know, some I do not.
I like noise and manipulating it.

Rock On
-Nate
$uperpuma

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby üav » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:25 am

Hello all, I'm üav, from france (so I'm sorry for my bad english) and I'm 19
I love art in general but not people who said they are 'artists', experimenting new sounds... and listening new sounds. I've made some effects but my gear isn't so rich because I'm not rich too :p .
I havn't any devi ever pedal yet, shame on me :p .
And when i'm not sleeping or making loud noise with my band I study electronic and informatic.

'and I have a problem with my avatar :o '
üav

interested
interested

Postby Soul Power » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:41 am

Welcome üav + Nate to the nicest forum I've ever been on!

Devi will be expecting you to buy one of his pedals too. :p

We salute you here on the Devi Ever forum! :rock: :rock: :rock:
Soul Power

involved
involved

Postby üav » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:53 am

hey thanks !

I will buy a de effect soon it's just so hard to choose one :p
Devi should make the ultimate mangler, the effect wich contains all devi pedals! :rock: :rock: :rock:
üav

interested
interested

Postby Antero » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:24 am

Muff Wiggler wrote:old school Aretha owns us all. Best singer ever
DISAGREED

Sam Cooke and Billie Holiday are the best singers ever. This has been EMPIRICALLY DOCUMENTED in a battery of tests performed by my team of elite SOULOLOGISTS.

;)
Antero

committed
committed

Postby Lintybits » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:30 pm

Hey now-

I'm Scott, 34 live in Maine. I play guitar, mostly jazz/improv/noise stuff.

Keep coming over here to check out clips, figure I should register.

:wave:
Lintybits

experienced
experienced

Postby letsgocoyote » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:18 pm

hi, im eric.
i've always thought the effector 13 pedalsw ere really unique and cool, and then when it became devi ever effects i thought it was cool all thesmall inexpensive effects there are, and now theres this forum, and i think its really cool how involved it is. very cool

i like photography, guitar, skateboarding. ive been building my own effects this year, its a fun hobby, so i think this site is very cool.
letsgocoyote

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby masked elwood » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:14 pm

elwood here......(under a mask)
i've been lurking around for awhile and have had trouble with my account but now it's fixed and i feel free.

by day i work in the music industry teching guitars on tour and in studio.
by nite i do the same, except i do it for myself.

by day i work in the big leagues and by nite it's the underground noise thing. it's freaky how opposite my worlds are and it seems to be a problem sometimes.

i do other weird arty stuff too but that's for another day.

anywayyyyzzzzz.

i love devi and her products!
presently i use a synth mangler, spec SM, see thru MORE, AE, and torns peaker +.......add to that a B:ass Master as well.

peace, love and squarewaves....

elwood
masked elwood

Supporter
Supporter

Postby romanstrength » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:52 pm

Hello!
My name is Greg, I play guitar....mostly play stuff from the Doom Metal and Black Metal genres, also into experimental/noise, "120 Minutes"-era alternative, and classic rock. I am currently saving up for my first Deviever pedal, and I can't wait! I am going to get one of the fuzz pedals, but I am not sure which one yet (AE?). I am also a big time animal lover, I have three dogs and two cats....well, that's about it!
romanstrength

interested
interested

Postby johnnocturnal » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:42 am

:wave:
Hello everyone!

I'm John.
I play guitar / sing / write stuff in a bunch of bands...these kind of indie experiment type things if anyone is interested!

http://www.myspace.com/impossiblethingsband
http://www.myspace.com/nocturnalmusic

Anyways I've been lurking here for a while...my new SM arrived yesterday and spurred me into joining the forum. These pedals are so very awesome...coupled with my disaster fuzz I'm planning on melting some faces when I finally get to gig with these babies!!

:rock: :rock: :rock:
johnnocturnal

uncommitted
uncommitted

call me mommytime

Postby mommytime » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:39 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the board and love devi ever pedals.

I have a proto type krakle fuzz built in a little plastic box, a tri fuzz (2 switch 1 knob version), a newly upgrade TBD, an AE, Never Drive Plus and the Android RM.

Enough bragging. I make noize, lots of it, I play guitars, keys, and circuit bent stuff through these.

My android and Never drive are the newest to my collection and the ones I am least successful with thus far.

Is there a place in this site/forum where I can download the PDF 'instructions" for these?

Throw any hints you have my way, or feel free to poiint my dumb ass in the right direction.

Take care.

Mommytime
mommytime

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby zerosum » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:07 am

I have a proto type krakle fuzz built in a little plastic box, a tri fuzz (2 switch 1 knob version)

droooool :eek:
Beautiful collection :thumb:

My android and Never drive are the newest to my collection and the ones I am least successful with thus far.

I don't have any experience with the android but I do have a Never Drive which is the newest to my collection as well.
I have to say that I am also finding it challenging,
pick towards the bridge for more pronounced effect and run a boost before it if you have one. I havent figured out how to use the noisy mode/osc stomp switch to my liking yet, keep your eye on the ND section of the forum, hopefully some tips will emerge soon ;)
zerosum

interested
interested

$

Postby LowWoods » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:38 pm

Hello all. :wave: My name is Mikey and I've been playing guitar for 10 years (7 months serious). My favorite artist is Frank Zappa. I want to be in a band where everyone is having fun and the songs can incorporate improvisation as well as the entire performance. I love rock (Yes to Mindless Self Indulgence), techno (Jungle to House), hiphop (Run DMC to ICP), blues, jazz and other non-modern country genres! My current studio project is Low Woods (myspace.com/lowwoods). Rock on!
:rock:
LowWoods

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion