Hey, Devi... [adding feedback loop to other pedals?]

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Forum rules
The DIY forum is for personal projects (things that are not for sale, not in production), info sharing, peer to peer assistance. No backdoor spamming (DIY posts that are actually advertisements for your business). No clones of in-production pedals. If you have concerns or questions, feel free to PM admin. Thanks so much!

Hey, Devi... [adding feedback loop to other pedals?]

Postby Blurillaz » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:02 pm

I'm pretty interested in those mods to os-2 'n' stuff you used to do, and I was thinking about other mods and thought, "what if there was a big muff with a feedback loop like a TBD?" :omg: Anyway, I wanted to know if you could possibly tell me how to do this mod... or if anyone already does it... :whateva:

[devi edit : added to title for clarity if anyone else could be of service! :thumb: ]
we
Blurillaz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Hey, Devi...

Postby Blurillaz » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:42 pm

I suppose I could always cram an Eye of God in there... lots of empty space... :lol:
we
Blurillaz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Hey, Devi... [adding feedback loop to other pedals?]

Postby Scruffie » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:55 am

I beleive this thread has been brought up on www.diystompboxes.com forum, you have to sign up and it's badly moderated but it's probably somewhere there, atleast in sections.
Scruffie

Admin
Admin

Postby steevdeadman » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:14 pm

http://www.myspace.com/fuzzrociouspedals

This guy makes a muff clones with a feedback options... maybe he can help point you in the right direction. :thumb:
"abandon all hope ye who crush that button..." :rock:

Jrmy: Exactly - "the fuzz is strong with that one."
steevdeadman

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby More » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:49 pm

I had a reply written out but the internet did its ting it does where it tries to kill you from the inside out.
Basically though if you can find where the guitar goes into the circuit and where it comes out you're in. Connect them and you have a feedback loop. Ideally you'd probably want a switch or a pot as well in there too though
Hello
More

involved
involved

Return to DIY Effects