Hey Aen.

Moderators: aens_wife, aen

Re: Hey Aen.

Postby Ghost Hip » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Alright I just ordered a blue box yesterday but can the shiva consistantly do the blue box sound? He mentioned it in the video...but some people say blue box and its really just the fuzz fucking with an oscillation effect. I always thought it'd be cool to have a fuzz that could have a -2 octave that's foot switchable. So you have gnarly fuzz and then bam! The thickness!
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Postby Ghost Hip » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:51 pm

Yeah, true. Now that my set of pedals are all keepers, time to save up some dough and actually....you know contribute. :facepalm:

BTW: If you start making TBD's again, maybe make a limited red edition? Proof: my sig. :p
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Postby aen » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:39 pm

PumpkinPieces wrote:Alright I just ordered a blue box yesterday but can the shiva consistantly do the blue box sound?

the Shivas suboctave is touchier than the bluebox's. Probably becasue the BB was designed to do that, and the shiva just happened to do it :p

BTW, Devi, I pulled some strings, and as soon as the SMs hit Ananlogue Haven one is being shipped to ME! :dance:
Chankgeez wrote:
DWARFCRAFT: We are not fucking around this year.
aen

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to Dwarfcraft Devices