So I bought some guitar today *FRETBOARD QUESTION ADDED*

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: So I bought some guitar today *FRETBOARD QUESTION ADDED*

Postby Holy Schnikes » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Authentic relicing!
univalve wrote:Boner on Fire Wallet Panties!
Holy Schnikes

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Fuzzy_Nuts » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Sorry, just noticed I didn't really answer your question. Continued rubbing will only accentuate the effect. All it really is, is the string wear/finger oils/dirt wearing out the top layer of coating on the board as it is being played. I think its cool, tells me the guitar has been played and not wasting away somewhere. My advice, play and add more wear.
awesome deal(s) with: hatshirt(x2), adrianlee, MannequinRaces, mauerkraut, corronica, space6oy, behndy, t-rey
Fuzzy_Nuts

involved
involved

Postby kbit » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Holy Schnikes wrote:Authentic relicing!

Haha yeah its got some digs on the bottom and headstock, too. & IT DIDN'T COST ME $3000!

Fuzzy_Nuts wrote:Sorry, just noticed I didn't really answer your question. Continued rubbing will only accentuate the effect. All it really is, is the string wear/finger oils/dirt wearing out the top layer of coating on the board as it is being played. I think its cool, tells me the guitar has been played and not wasting away somewhere. My advice, play and add more wear.

Ahh ok, just wanted to make sure I didn't leave excess oil on or anything. Can't wait to string it up again, it plays like a dream. Hopefully my bridge adjustment didn't change that.
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to Guitar Tech & Projects