Count To Five

Moderator: multi_s

Re: Count To Five

Postby Butch1970 » Fri May 29, 2020 4:11 pm

Holy Sheeps**t, that took a long time to order!!! I went with "B".....I think :facepalm:
Butch1970

committed
committed

Postby ogguitar » Fri May 29, 2020 4:14 pm

blackjaw wrote:
ogguitar wrote:Got a weird message saying my payment didn't work, but PayPal has already debited my account. I'll file a support request, but also wanted to see if anyone here had the same thing happen.

Took forever but I got through, PayPal redirected me to mtlasm and it gave an order # and receipt. Hope that helps.

Yeah it took me a while too. PayPayl gave me an order number and receipt, but when it redirected me to mtlasm it said the payment failed :?: Should work out well enough, but fingers crossed
ogguitar

involved
involved

Postby mcatano » Fri May 29, 2020 4:26 pm

That took a very long time, but it eventually worked. Hopefully not too much chaos to sort through on mtl.asm's side.
mcatano

committed
committed

Postby cosmicevan » Fri May 29, 2020 4:44 pm

Just checked...B is sold out, most have 10 or less available. Get on these fellars (and ladies) they'll be gone before bedtime tonight
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby cosmicevan » Fri May 29, 2020 4:46 pm

ogguitar wrote:
blackjaw wrote:
ogguitar wrote:Got a weird message saying my payment didn't work, but PayPal has already debited my account. I'll file a support request, but also wanted to see if anyone here had the same thing happen.

Took forever but I got through, PayPal redirected me to mtlasm and it gave an order # and receipt. Hope that helps.

Yeah it took me a while too. PayPayl gave me an order number and receipt, but when it redirected me to mtlasm it said the payment failed :?: Should work out well enough, but fingers crossed

Same, but the money is paid from paypal and there is an invoice number so I feel confident that it went through despite the mixed messaging when I was redirected back to mtl.asm.
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby cosmicevan » Fri May 29, 2020 4:50 pm

Just got an email from mtlasm saying my order was received ::!!!::
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby ogguitar » Fri May 29, 2020 5:08 pm

cosmicevan wrote:Just got an email from mtlasm saying my order was received ::!!!::

Same! :!!!:
ogguitar

involved
involved

Postby Seance » Fri May 29, 2020 5:36 pm

All sold out.

Oh well. I guess my money will just keep itself company in my bank account.

Versions B and C look fantastic to me.
Seance

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Phuzzy856 » Fri May 29, 2020 6:22 pm

looks like I picked a great time for a nap, sigh... oh well, that just means I was MEANT to buy the Used one earlier in the week... and, for $280, that's not toooooo much more than regular cost... ok, well... I'm STILL gonna win that sweepstakes, so, y'all just better be prepared for that!!
Phuzzy856

interested
interested

Postby mcatano » Fri May 29, 2020 6:30 pm

It's great for mtl.asm that even after 5 years of CT5s there's still enough demand to break the internet. I hope the back end and fulfillment isn't too chaotic and not too many folks are bummed. Stoked I was able to grab an E.
mcatano

committed
committed

Postby oscillofuzz » Fri May 29, 2020 8:08 pm

Super bummed that there was no international shipping. I was in on the Ct5 game since the 2-switch version, which I recently sold, but I still have a 3-switch version which I preferred. I was super stoked about the Nightly firmware until I found out even my 3-switch pedal is too old to run it, so was really hoping to grab a new one to get a chance to try Nightly, but no dice because of the lack of international shipping...
The Howl Ensemble - Bandcamp - Facebook - Instagram - Soundcloud -
oscillofuzz

committed
committed

Postby ogguitar » Fri May 29, 2020 9:59 pm

mcatano wrote:It's great for mtl.asm that even after 5 years of CT5s there's still enough demand to break the internet. I hope the back end and fulfillment isn't too chaotic and not too many folks are bummed. Stoked I was able to grab an E.

This. Also, just wanted to say how pleasantly surprised I was to find an email apologizing for issues that were ultimately just fans that got a bit too excited. Well done Scott, and I hope you have many more successful years of making awesome pedals.
ogguitar

involved
involved

Postby multi_s » Sat May 30, 2020 12:29 am

Hi,

Yes the website really did some bad bad things today, so we apologize for this. I am moving it to a different server to hopefully avoid this in the future.

Also we will have a way to offer more of these units to everyone (including international) in the batch we will have in July. So please stay tuned if you are still interested, i will announce some way of insuring this possibility next week. IE dont worry everyone can still get one in one of these styles if they so desire. It was tough in advance to guage interest for these types of designs so probably we were to conservative on the number made..

Thanks!
multi_s

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby multi_s » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:56 am

Here is a form you can use to request a "Fifth anniversary" variant from the next batch.

Details are in the form, but basically you can be ensured the unit you desire from the next batch with no deposit or pre order. The pedals should be finished around the end of July + will be shipped worldwide etc.

s
multi_s

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Seance » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:15 pm

multi_s wrote:Here is a form you can use to request a "Fifth anniversary" variant from the next batch.

Details are in the form, but basically you can be ensured the unit you desire from the next batch with no deposit or pre order. The pedals should be finished around the end of July + will be shipped worldwide etc.

s

Awesome!
Seance

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Montreal Assembly