It's virus time, guyz. Welcome to Pandemic.

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: It's virus time, guyz. Welcome to Pandemic.

Postby Eivind August » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:37 am

Sorry for your loss, Adam! :hug:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Dowi » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:05 am

Sorry for your loss Jwar, have a few friends in the same situation, it's terrible.
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jwar » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:25 pm

My aunt tested positive now. Her husband. I knew that would happen. Fuck. Now my cousins probably will get it too because they are taking care of her. This whole situation is horrible.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Lurker13 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:53 pm

I am so sorry for your loss, jwar. My condolences to you and your family.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby brak purp » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:49 pm

Jwar, my heart goes out to you. I am so sorry. I wish I could give you some peace or even a hug.
brak purp

involved
involved

Postby Jero » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:07 pm

That's awful man, truly sorry
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby friendship » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:36 pm

I'm really sorry jwar :(
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:28 pm

I'm so sorry Adam :hug:
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:44 pm

You know, it's just the way shit is going to be I guess for awhile. I have a very large family (over 50 cousins with 11 different aunt/uncle couples), so I expected someone to get sick just not yet. Where I'm at in KS (near KCMO) we aren't even that hot of a spot for the virus. It's fucking crazy. My aunt had been working still too and she cleans toilets for the city. She has stage 4 cancer and has to do that shit. I just can't even with this fucking world man.

Right now as a "landlord", I fucking hate my job too. I got rents in from most and I went ahead and went half rent across the board even if they could afford full payments. I offered money back and people wanted a credit forward which is fine. So, my bills are cover thankfully. I was really concerned about that because I have a unit down with 10k worth of damage from the previous occupant. Don't be nice about letting people have big dogs. I let them have a Great Dane. I'm paying for it now. They destroy everything so fuck me. My guy is scared to work too and quite frankly, I am as well. So, it's sitting there vacant with nothing getting done. That sucks but fuck this shit man. I just want to make it through all this. Fuck my business, I told people they need to hoard their cash and that's why I reduced rents too. It's important. We have no idea what's going to happen here. No clue. Come fall we could be absolutely fucked. I don't know. I hate this shit man.

All I've been doing is fucking crying, smoking, playing video games, sleeping. I'm losing my mind. I hate this shit so fucking much I could just scream until my lungs exploded.

I will say it helped me progress through a song, so at least there's that. I was able to write something and it's relevant to this bullshit. It helps me to play it and sing it and I don't know anymore.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Blackened Soul » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:50 pm

Jwar wrote:I will say it helped me progress through a song, so at least there's that. I was able to write something and it's relevant to this bullshit. It helps me to play it and sing it and I don't know anymore.

Yeah, keep that up! it keeps you [and me] sane [ish] during this bullshitty year. :group:
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:17 pm

Fuck Jwar, I am so sorry to hear that man. Hoping you find strength and peace.
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby goroth » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:14 am

:hug: at you Adam.
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby PeteeBee » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:46 am

So sorry for your loss, Adam. Been thinking about you all day. :group:
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Achtane » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:18 pm

That's awful man, I'm very sorry to hear that.
I know your renters are appreciative of what you did. That was a good thing.
When life returns to "normal", know that you were strong enough to weather an extremely difficult period, even if you might not feel that way about yourself at the time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:27 am

My partner lost her grandpa yesterday. He was very old, but the spiral that caused his death was caused by a suspect of COVID infection because of fever, which led to a subministration of antibiotics, which left him totally without strenght, and he was not able to react to such a treatment.
Maybe it wasn't even this virus, but the current situation forces some decisions.

Side note, yesterday i got to the office for the first time in 3 weeks and it was surreal. No one around, empty streets, it took me 17mins instead of the usual 35 to get there.
I admit that i enjoyed the quiet all around, but after a while everything became a bit creepy.
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion