The second post here when drunk/high thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The second post here when drunk/high thread...

Postby Achtane » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:18 pm

One time I blacked out after eating Xanax + Flexeril + Adderall (to stay awake [lol]) and woke up in the middle of doing butt stuff with someone.
This was after apparently having taken a bath for a second time. I remember the first one.

Anyway, I'm never messing with any of that stuff again. But it was fun at the time. 2mg bars, mmmm. I've only felt Xanax-relaxed without actually taking any a couple times in my life. It's like, "is this what anxiety-free people feel like?".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:41 pm

Yes, would not recommend the excessive xanax/caffeine combo. I got sleepy last night.
Tonight... I caught an express train to "bad vibe" city. All aboard!!!
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby pigmaker » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:30 pm

just did some dabs, i'm so cool
http://mathewriley.com
Want:; EFE Dope Priest Particle Series '77/Standard .... Malekko ID-600 Bright or Dark

good deals with: shikawkee, worra, chatmatt, Brobee, behndy, fever606, space6oy, V___, crayola64, emanux, Chaosmic, hbombgraphics

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.
pigmaker

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Faldoe » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:55 pm

Achtane wrote:I just found this pic I took like four years ago
It was the start of a doomy day.

Jesus. Used to drink 211 back in the day. Can't imagine that taste now. Not sure if I could stomach it.
Faldoe

Postby $harkToootth » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:35 pm

Faldoe wrote:Jesus. Used to drink 211 back in the day. Can't imagine that taste now. Not sure if I could stomach it.

I know that feel. My friends and I (when we were young/broke/college students) drank Hurricane HIGH Grav 40s. We had to stop... it was like playing with nitroglycerin. Not from a 'behavior' perspective... more like a 'melting consciousness' perspective. We went back to Hurricane regular 40s because it was easier to gage sort of around the time we're going to black out. The comparison is akin to weighing something in KG (Hurricane) vs weighing something in mg (High Grav), on a scale for humans :lol:

The last time I had malt liquor was back in 2011. It was a whatever evening but the next day... it felt like I needed a central nervous system transplant :lol:
'
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:43 am

I remember in college I could get a 12 pack of Hurricane and a bottle of Thunderbird and still be under $10. Course, I didn't have a fridge. I've had some bad hangovers, but Hurricane that's been hanging out in a dorm with a radiator that won't turn off in North Carolina summer is probably the worst I've ever felt.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby Achtane » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:52 am

I'll tell you what's really sad. I used to shake up 40s of Steel Reserve so they'd go flat and thus be more chuggable before making bullshit noise or playing WoW with my friends :lol:

I like Gennessee Cream Ale most out of any beer, but I'll drink a 211 sometimes. I think I just like awful beers. Apparently Cobra malt liquor is supposed to be king of bad neighborhood beers, but I've never seen it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:51 pm

Achtane wrote:I'll tell you what's really sad. I used to shake up 40s of Steel Reserve so they'd go flat and thus be more chuggable before making bullshit noise...

My life circa 2010-2013 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Achtane wrote:I like Gennessee Cream Ale

This is the beer famous for bypassing any 'drunk' feeling and going right to the hangover. I remember after having a couple thinking, "Wow. I'm not drunk but MAN my head hurts."
You might like Old Bohemian too.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:37 pm

I remember my ex used to call 40s a sorority girl drink, which always seemed weird, but I've never been to/around a sorority so I have no idea. I bought a 40 of Hurricane last night out of nostalgia after reading this thread. God knows how I didn't rot a hole in my stomach with as much as I drank that stuff, I had to wash my mouth out with Old Crow lol
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby Warpsmasher » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:14 pm

Spent all night kicking ass at work, liquor chuggin starts nao
I used to drink like a pussy, just a few beers a few times a year...but artistic hermitude has turned me into a manly drinker. Long and large pulls straight off a kraken bottle like a fucking pirate, that's my alcohol jam now. It is much more often than a few times a year now too, more like a few times a month, sometimes two or three times in a week even. But, I do wanna watch that and not let myself become a trve alkie. I don't see any danger of it becoming daily or anything (I have my concentrates for daily satisfaction) so I'm ok for now just being hardcore when I do drink. Occasionally.
Testosterone fitness makes dabs a waste sometimes though, makes it so you can just huff em down all day and never feel high enough. Just high in other ways I guess. I do like having the T powers though, wouldn't trade my super soldier serum for any fucking thing. Just wait, you kids are in for a real treat when your time comes.
Never say never, you don't know what you'll be missing :animal:
Warpsmasher

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:47 pm

In some kratom, K-pins, and a little cough syrup. Feeling good man. Listening to Patti Smith and talking smack about synth pedals. I was out till 4 AM yesterday and had a panic at 4 AM the previous day.

It was kind of a funny panic attack. I thought it was a heart attack... But I had a boner the whole time which I don't believe happens during heart attacks. I've had two panic attacks in my entire life. 1 was after smoking salvia and doing whip its and being on other drugs. This one was because my internal clock was all fucked up from traveling, and then I took a pre-workout supplement that had kanna in it. So it was physiological as opposed to psychological.

2019 was not the year I did my heart any flavors so I started eating raw garlic again. Will start working out again tomorrow... tonight I'm fried.

Life is good for me overall. I know a lot of people who are way more talented and smarter than me who are struggling though and that weights pretty heavy on my heart. I did not used to be like this. I've become much more of an empath which I'm happy about and morbidly curious to see where it takes me.

Side Note: Patti Smith's cover of 'Hey Joe' is my favorite version.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Warpsmasher » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:56 pm

This is just delightful...so good you never want to stop drinking it

NSFW: show
lol
Warpsmasher

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Warpsmasher » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Warpsmasher

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby sonidero » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:58 pm

Post...

Again... :wha?:
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Never » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:02 am

My wife and I recently discovered that Four Loko is back and 15% strong for $3 and we're excited that Bernie is killing it in Nevada :rock: :!!!:
Never

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion