Gasalcoholics anonymous? whoever said this was a help group?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: What is in the post? GAS makes me more creative right?

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:14 pm

Lonewolf is a bean bag
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:18 pm

While not incorrect, B.o.S., @pudding, you're going to love your pedal. Just, please tell me you did not buy direct (this is not because of his political beliefs or anything... it's more like he takes for fucking ever to get stuff out).
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby odontophobia » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:00 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:Lonewolf is a bean bag

QFT
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Inconuucl » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:13 pm

Inconuucl wrote:https://kazoos.com/products/the-custom-wazoogle-br-choose-your-colors

I bought one of these beauts, lads. That's right baby, custom. ;)

Once it arrives you'll hear all about me in the news as my music prowess gets me lynched by the denizens of my house.

It got stolen in the mail :cry:
Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
NSFW: show
Chankgeez wrote:We should have a game show à la Name That Tune

Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 5 pedals.
other contestant: I can shoegaze that tune with 4 pedals.
Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 3 pedals.
other contestant: OK, shoegaze that tune!
Inconuucl: :!!!:
Inconuucl

Supporter
Supporter

Postby $harkToootth » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:20 pm

Inconuucl wrote:
Inconuucl wrote:https://kazoos.com/products/the-custom-wazoogle-br-choose-your-colors

I bought one of these beauts, lads. That's right baby, custom. ;)

Once it arrives you'll hear all about me in the news as my music prowess gets me lynched by the denizens of my house.

It got stolen in the mail :cry:

Well that's fucked up. I'm so sorry m8. I hope it all works out (maybe someone mistook it? I dunno...)
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:28 am

$harkToootth wrote:While not incorrect, B.o.S., @pudding, you're going to love your pedal. Just, please tell me you did not buy direct (this is not because of his political beliefs or anything... it's more like he takes for fucking ever to get stuff out).

Full disclosure: buddy of mine in another circle of friends is friends with him and led to me adding him on FB. While he seems like kind of a blunt person, I dunno anything regarding his political beliefs. Im purely in it for the gear.

However...I did order direct. So we’ll see how that goes I guess? :picard:

At least the guitar will get here soonish.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:53 am

Got a Fabrikat incoming because why not, let's try this. :omg:
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Dowi » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:59 am

Dandolin wrote:Purple etched Woozy orderdered. Wooly's gonna make out like a bandit on shipping. :grumpy: :lol:

Yaaaaas, such an amazing device. Sold mine. Then I ordered another one :lol: let me know how do you like it!
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Blood_mountain » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:32 am

Bastl Microgranny should be arriving today!
Blood_mountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:15 pm

woooo the microgranny is great. Still want one or its modular spouse years after trying it out.
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:15 pm

BitchPudding wrote:Full disclosure: buddy of mine in another circle of friends is friends with him and led to me adding him on FB. While he seems like kind of a blunt person, I dunno anything regarding his political beliefs. Im purely in it for the gear.

I sincerely hope this is not the case for you but... I know 'time' is technically an illusion but LWA totally 'stretches' that concept when it comes to estimates on shipping.

Might not be the case for you though. Candles lit.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby cantremember » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:52 pm

$harkToootth wrote:
BitchPudding wrote:Full disclosure: buddy of mine in another circle of friends is friends with him and led to me adding him on FB. While he seems like kind of a blunt person, I dunno anything regarding his political beliefs. Im purely in it for the gear.

I sincerely hope this is not the case for you but... I know 'time' is technically an illusion but LWA totally 'stretches' that concept when it comes to estimates on shipping.

I haven't really seen much of his political opinion online but I don't like the way that guy has publicly bashed other builders. I've seen him shit all over dunwich and fuzzrocious to name a few but that was a few years back when I was active on the book of faces. I remember asking a question about a dunwich pedal in a group then he DM'd me telling me that it was trash and his stuff was way better. It kinda rubbed me the wrong way. :idk: Either way I hope you dont have to wait forever to get yr pedal and I hope it lives up to yr expectations!
cantremember

Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF
Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF

Postby Blood_mountain » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:08 pm

coldbrightsunlight wrote:woooo the microgranny is great. Still want one or its modular spouse years after trying it out.

This is actually the second one I’ve had. I was stupid and sold the first one. Luckily I picked another one up for a song, so i’m stoked to reacquaint myself with it!
Blood_mountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby cosmicevan » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:08 am

Dowi wrote:Got a Fabrikat incoming because why not, let's try this. :omg:

From waitlist or 2nd hand? Email today said all waitlist in 2020!!!
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby odontophobia » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:44 am

cantremember wrote:
$harkToootth wrote:

I haven't really seen much of his political opinion online but I don't like the way that guy has publicly bashed other builders. I've seen him shit all over dunwich and fuzzrocious to name a few but that was a few years back when I was active on the book of faces. I remember asking a question about a dunwich pedal in a group then he DM'd me telling me that it was trash and his stuff was way better. It kinda rubbed me the wrong way. :idk: Either way I hope you dont have to wait forever to get yr pedal and I hope it lives up to yr expectations!

Yeah. Dude just shuts on everybody and I don’t think there’s a whole lot of room for that in this community.

If you look at the hell Dunwich Nick and others (thinking of like John from EAE and Alex from MAE)!have helped to improve designs and schematics made by others you really find out who passionate musicians are. People who are willing to help others continue to further the sonic exploration instead of talking about how your the ultimate builder and everybody else is trash.

There’s no time for the hate. If LWA joe is a great circuit designer and doing cool shit then great. If he wants to collaborate and help share his skill to empower others to build great designs then that’d be sweet too. But it won’t happen. Guy just doesn’t have the interpersonal savvy to connect with people who don’t worship the gear he makes.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear