What are you listening to right now?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:37 am

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Dandolin » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:04 pm

That is some great sounding fuzz.
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby repoman » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:09 pm

F U T U R E G A M E R
repoman

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:12 pm

A very different thing from my typical listening diet (I only found this song cause of SOUTHCLIFFE).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQs6MvsPCXA
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:56 pm

John Martyn is brill, and that is a brawler's lullabye par excellence :D
For me, it's the joy of ilf flanger searches and lordgalvar:

"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:07 pm

Heavily spinning this album (EP?) lately, one of my favorites of 2019, too bad it's so short.

BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jero » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:29 pm

I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby deeohgee » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:41 pm

John Fahey - The Complete 1984 Madison Wisconsin Broadcast

https://music.apple.com/au/album/waitin ... 1486832609
deeohgee

committed
committed

Postby ck3 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:10 am

Total retro Cocteau Twins worship (minus the intelligible lyrics), but when has that ever stopped me ...

ck3

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:30 pm

ck3 wrote:Total retro Cocteau Twins worship (minus the intelligible lyrics), but when has that ever stopped me ...

->I know dat feel hommie... I know dat feel... :hug: That's what a lot of Dark Wave / Post-Punk is for me... This sounds exactly like X... wait a minute... that's okay...
->I love when music humbles you. You prance around like, "I know what I like... and I like cool stuff. Do Dah Do lute dah doooo!!!!" Then you find an artist who had been around FOR FUCKING EVER... has been mentioned on countless blogs throughout the years (been actively reading music journalism/blogs as a daily part of my life since I was 13 or 14).... you chose to ignore... your Ex tells you to listen all the time... you never do... you're like "Yeah whatevs... u totes retar..." (if anyone gets that reference please let me know and we'll be friends 4 lyfe)... you finally put it on... and you're like... WOW... I AM A GODDAMN RE-TARD!!!!
That's what Joanna Newsom is for me... holy shit... I have no one to blame but myself for not being a huge fan out the gate!!!
->
NSFW: show
Yes, I NSFW embedded links so I can rant more.
->Link here u goofball But the album is 'Divers'
->Tfw until now, the only work of hers I actually sought out was INHERENT VICE (movie S U C K E D... book S U C K E D... you had a small part int he adaptation).
->Lot of opinions in this post... please don't take the negative ones too seriously. I mean every word about Joanna though. Holy Fuqqqqqqqq.
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:20 pm

I heard this was more like JOHN MAUS than ICEAGE... I like both a lot so I put it on and thought, "How have I never heard of this band?"
Turns out... I've seen them live... twice... :lol:
Vår - No One Dances Quite Like My Brothers

This is going on next.
THE SOFT MOON - The Soft Moon

Tonight will be a bunch of BOY HARSHER... not putting the embedded link in NSFW cause it's a cool music video and I'm trying to tantalize people in viewing/watching. :love: :love: :love:

OMG I'm a link to a music video... people with outdated browsers... please click me for qt3.14 buzz cut girl vampire lady...
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby cantremember » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:05 pm

:rock: Boy Harsher rules! I have been on a huge BH kick for the last month or so. Very cool video!
cantremember

Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF
Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:01 pm

cantremember wrote::rock: Boy Harsher rules! I have been on a huge BH kick for the last month or so. Very cool video!

:rock: We're friends now (not that we weren't b4). There was a sweet long sleeve T I totally missed out on. I need to track it down.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:41 pm

No link. I put this one.
BUFFY ST. MARIE - "Illuminations" (Apparently she did not list this on her website for a while. She was not a fan of her own album. This is odd. This one is my favorite :lol: )
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:51 pm

Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Music