How many pedals do you own?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: How many pedals do you own?

Postby $harkToootth » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:32 pm

As long as my shitty 2004 toyota camry keeps running... I could drive that the rest of my life and keep getting pedals.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blood_mountain » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:05 pm

$harkToootth wrote:As long as my shitty 2004 toyota camry keeps running... I could drive that the rest of my life and keep getting pedals.

Yeah, I've been driving the same car since 2006. If it's not broke...
Blood_mountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:20 am

$harkToootth wrote:As long as my shitty 2004 toyota camry keeps running... I could drive that the rest of my life and keep getting pedals.

That's a relevant point of view. Car problems are one of those impredictable things that when they happen they totally overcome the gear urgencies.

Totally unrelated, but my pedals count has raised by two thanks to two ebay auctions apparently nobody was looking for. :joy:
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Blood_mountain » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:22 am

Dowi wrote:

That's a relevant point of view. Car problems are one of those impredictable things that when they happen they totally overcome the gear urgencies.

Totally unrelated, but my pedals count has raised by two thanks to two ebay auctions apparently nobody was looking for. :joy:

Ooooh, those are fun!! What’d you score?
Blood_mountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby excane » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:08 pm

Blood_mountain wrote:
Dowi wrote:

Ooooh, those are fun!! What’d you score?

I’m curious too....I wonder if they were on my watch list as well.
excane

LORDOFDARKNESS
LORDOFDARKNESS

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:17 pm

Spill the fucking tea DOWI!

As a asoyde :wink: I drove a brand new car the other day. You would have thought I was driving a fucking spaceship!! Technology sure has come a long way!
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:10 pm

hahaha yeah nothing hugely exciting,i grabbed a ehx 720 for 80€, and a mini polytune2 for 40€, i just couldn't leave those here without putting a ridicolous bid, and then i found out nobody else did :idk: :)

$harkToootth wrote:As a asoyde :wink: I drove a brand new car the other day. You would have thought I was driving a fucking spaceship!! Technology sure has come a long way!

it is! i see it everytime i drive my girlfriends car. Cameras? what year is this, 2200? are we in the future yet? :animal:
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:16 pm

1. I do the same thing with bids... "Really... no one wants this? I have cash... FUARKKKKK"
2. In the spirit of full transparency... I actually drove a 2014 Toyota Camry... I don't think I'm ready for 2019 if I was so blown away by 2014.
Is there somewhere I can move to that is perpetually 15 years behind? I keep watching old youtube videos and kind of want it to be 2006 again (I don't want to be the age I was in that year again :no: I want to be my age now, in 2006).
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:27 pm

$harkToootth wrote:1. I do the same thing with bids... "Really... no one wants this? I have cash... FUARKKKKK"
2. In the spirit of full transparency... I actually drove a 2014 Toyota Camry... I don't think I'm ready for 2019 if I was so blown away by 2014.
Is there somewhere I can move to that is perpetually 15 years behind? I keep watching old youtube videos and kind of want it to be 2006 again (I don't want to be the age I was in that year again :no: I want to be my age now, in 2006).

1. t me is more like "let's try this, somebody is gonna put a higher bid for sure anyway" "what? i won? fuck. now where do i get the cash?" :lol:

2. in 2006 i was like 18, so better leave those things in the past, who remembers anyway?..
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Previous

Return to General Gear